7.

2 Weeks Later

"Girl... all these fuckin' white people." Milan cringed as she turned her nose up. "They stink, Maya."

"Really, Milan?" Maya shot a look at her and Cat snickered from besides her.

"Ok but did I lie? Where's the color in this bitch? Speaking of color, where the hell is Mercedes? Didn't she invite us?" Milan was referring to another one of their friends who was in the business with them.

"She said she's here. You know she's probably with her little soror sisters." Maya responded.

"Well she need to hurry up. We was been supposed to be at Diamond's party."

"Girl...." Cat rolled her eyes. "All you ever do is complain."

Milan flared her nostrils and whipped her head around. "I know you ain't talking. We in here waiting because of you."

"Can y'all not argue right now!" Maya yelled to both of them over the loud rock music. "Let's just find Mercedes and go."

Maya left from the wall they were by and went to go search for her friend. Milan and Cat followed closely behind trying not to lose sight of her. The house was packed with sweaty Caucasian bodies and reeked of beer and weed.

Pushing past more people, the trio stopped at the closed basement door. They all looked at each other before opening the door and into another party that was going on. But this one was different.

Walking down the stairs, the girls were met with a scene that they had only seen in movies.

The basement was dark and the only thing that lit up the room was a lamp with a red bulb giving the room a red tint. Bitches was down there snorting coke off dicks, there was a full blown orgy going on in the middle of the room, and some hoes in the corner had on dominatrix outfits and was touching themselves with a camera propped up. It was just a whole lot of shit going on at once.

"Welcome to the party, y'all!" A smiling Mercedes appeared out of nowhere with a red up in her hand and and a wood in the other. And... she was naked.

"Hey...." Maya spoke, her voice trailed off.

"Hey Mercedes, it's good to see you, girl." Cat stepped up and spoke since Maya clearly couldn't.

"It's good to see y'all too. How's everything?"

"Everything's going good, how's school?"