6.

Sincere's sweaty hands grasped the steering wheel as he got closer to the corner of 95th street. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. Not once in his life had he ever though about cheating on his wife but this time it was different. He wanted to do it out of spite but in his heart he knew it was wrong. He brushed off the negative thoughts and parked on the corner.

He looked in his rear view and looked down at his fingers. He slid off his wedding band and put it into the glove compartment.

He waited for a couple of minutes before there was a loud knock at the passenger window. He swiftly looked up to see Maya. He unlocked the doors and she got in.

"Hey." She said as she fastened her seat belt.

"Hey." He replied and pulled off. "Do you have a spot in mind?" He glanced over at her. "I've never done this before."

Maya looked over at him and nodded her head. "Yeah. There's this motel 10 minutes away."

"Ok." Was all he said before there was a complete silence between them. Maya stole small glances at him as she told him where to go. He was definitely attractive and couldn't wait to get her hands on him. She also couldn't wait to get her hands on his wallet.

Once they pulled into the motel parking lot,  Maya got out and told him to wait while she got the keys to the room. Sincere nodded his head and watched her walk inside the motel office. He wondered how she knew about this place. He was definitely going to ask her when she got back.

A couple minutes later, Maya came out the office with the keys in her hand and motioned Sincere to get out of the car. 'This is it' He said to himself. 'No turning back now.'

Getting out of the car, he locked the doors and followed Maya to room 112. She unlocked the doors with the key and they both entered the small room. Maya threw her purse on the queen sized bed and made herself at home. The room wasn't much, just a bed in the middle of the room, a small tv and and a vcr in the corner, and a full bathroom. The paint was chipped and the carpet was dirty. Sincere wasn't one to judge but....

"You can sit wherever. Turn on the tv." She told him as she went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Sincere slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. He picked up the remote and turned on the tv. His stomach was literally doing backflips and he felt like he had to shit. That's how nervous he was. He settled on some re runs of The Fresh Prince as he waited for Maya to come out. Eyeing her purse, his cop antennas went off. He didn't want to be nosey but he had to see who he was messing with.

He grabbed her purse and opened it. There was a wallet, lipgloss, a pack of gum, a lighter, and a blunt. He took out the wallet and opened it. Only her ID, drivers license,  and a picture of her and some bald head dude hugging was in it. He studied the picture and squinted his eyes. Who the hell did she know DeMarco? He closed the wallet, put it back in her purse and put the purse back in the spot she left it.

Seconds later, she came out of the bathroom with just a matching pink bra and panty set on. Sincere gulped and his eyes traveled her body. She slowly walked over to him and placed her hand over his heart. It was beating rapidly.

"Do I make you nervous?" She asked him.

"No. Just anxious that's all."

"Really?" She bent down to undo his sweatpants drawstrings. "I didn't know cops got anxious." She pulled his sweatpants down to his ankles revealing his Fruit of the Loom boxers and a bulging print.