8.

The pair sat at the rooftop of one of Chicago's  restaurants, Spot 48. The place was beautiful . You could see the skyline of the city to the right, as well as Lake Michigan. This was probably one of the nicest places Maya had ever been too.

"You look good tonight." Jamir couldn't take his eyes off of Maya. He wondered why he never tried to talk to her before. But then again, he used to fuck with her bestfriend so. Yeah.

"Thank you." She was wearing a baby blue Couture skirt jogging suit and a pair of white Reekboks. She was also wearing silver hoops, silver jewelry, and a white mini Coach purse. Cat had helped pick out her outfit. She knew what Jamir liked and surprisingly she didn't mind them talking.

"You don't look that bad yourself.." Jamir smirked as he bought the blunt to his mouth.

He was wearing an outfit from his clothing line, J.A. and a gold chain adored his neck. On his feet were a pair of G Fazos. It was so simplistic but sexy. He knew what he was doing.

"So, talk to me."

Maya didn't wanna talk. She wanted to fuck. She didn't understand why they had to go through all of this anyway. She just wanted a taste and some money.

"I don't wanna do too much talking..." Her eyes glanced into his hoping that he understood her message.

Just a hoe. I thought she was different. Jamir thought. She just wanted what everybody else wanted. Some dick and some money.

It was as of all his coolness has went out the window that quick. She wanted to be a hoe and he was gone treat her like one.

"Yeah?" Jamir licked over his lips slowly. He nodded his head towards the inside of the restaurant and stood up. Maya followed suit and followed him into the men's bathroom inside the restaurant.

He locked the door swiftly and Maya had already begun to take off her clothes.

"Naw we ain't doing allat. Suck this dick bitch." He immediately barked and she instantly felt some type of way. Why was he so mad?

"Wha-" Maya's words were interrupted when he forcefully grabbed the back of her head and slammed it into the bathroom mirror. Maya fell back onto the floor, a gash of blood spilling from her head.

Jamir kicked her in the stomach causing Maya to throw up more blood. She couldn't fathom why he was doing this. What changed in the course of 5 minutes?

"Get up bitch!" Jamir hollered but Maya couldn't move. She lay covering her bare breast and blood was covered all over the floor and then some.

Jamir looked at her limp body and decided it was nothing else he could do. "Tell that nigga Baby D he owe me about 20 G's." He spit on her and then ran out the bathroom.

Maya was left on the cold bathroom floor, blood everywhere. She was slowly going unconscious and everything seemed to get blurry. She was just confused.

Seconds later the sound of yelling and footsteps approached the bathroom. The door swung open and  a heavy set of hands soon lifted her up. Her eyes closed as she felt herself being carried. She didn't know where she was going or what her circumstances were. She was just grateful for who ever saved her.