2.

Next day.
2.45 a.m.

"Play that new Letoya Luckett album MV

"Play that new Letoya Luckett album MV." Cat said to Maleah from the back seat. "Or play some Rihanna, we just can't sit here and ride in silence."

"I think it's best if we think about our next move." Maya butted in. "I can't think with the music playing."

"Agreed." Maleah shook her head. "We need a plan."

"Ugh. Y'all aggravating." Cat rolled her eyes and slumped in her seat.

"Bitch how we aggravating? We tryna' help yo ass out." Milan said crossing her arms over her chest.

Cat mumbled some curse words in Spanish under her breath as a response.

"Speak English before I call ICE."

Maleah chuckled and so did Maya. "You ain't right, Milan."

The 4 women soon pulled up in front of the home and were instantly in awe. "Nah this some next level shit." Milan spoke up.

"Wait til' y'all asses see the inside." Maya replied and Maleah parked and turned the car off.

Maya turned around in her seat to face Milan and Cat. "Maleah and I are gonna go in first. Ima call you when we get in."

The 2 girls said ok and Maleah and Maya made their way to the back of the home.

"Where are the owners?" Maleah asked and Maya shrugged her shoulders. "Bill was telling me how he was going on a business trip so maybe that's where they are. Other than that, I don't know."

Maleah tugged on the door handle but it was locked. "How are you going to get in? Do you know the alarm code?" Maya didn't answer because that was something she didn't know.

"Pick up that rock."

"Are you crazy! That's gonna make the most noise! Think Maya!"

"How are are we gonna get in??"

"I don't know I thought you had a plan!" Maleah retorted back.

Maya was silent for a moment before something came to her. Walking away from Maleah and into the garden, she came upon a wooden flowerpot. Digging her hand into the soil, she pulled out the spare key she remembered seeing Bill put it in.

"A key??" Maleah's eyes widened.

"I remember coming over here once and he forgot his main key in the house. He always puts his spare one in that flowerpot." Maya approached the door, put the key into the hole and opened it. Instantly the loud beeping of the alarm system went off.

The two rushed to the alarm system, putting in any numbers to try to make it stop.

"We're screwed Maya!" Maleah said to her as she continued to tap in random numbers. After 30 seconds the beeping came to a complete stop and the 2 looked at each other in relief.

"Ok. Call Cat." Maya said to Maleah. "I'm gonna go look for the stash." Maleah whipped out her phone and Maya left to go search the home. She entered the master bedroom first and looked through all his drawers, closets, and then some. She found nothing.

"Damnnnnnn!! This is niceeee!" Cat's loud ass voice echoed throughout the quiet house.

"Girl shut up!" Milan scolded. "Let's go look for this shit."

"Wait I'm hungry first."

"Catalina! No!" Milan grabbed her arm and pulled her into the other part of the home. The 4 women were scattered all throughout the house looking for the money but after 10 minutes they all came up empty handed. As they crowded around the island in the kitchen, the bell rung.

"What the fuck??!" Milan whispered and they all looked at the door with frightened faces.

"I thought you said they were gone!" Maleah turned to Maya with a look of desperation on her face.

"They are! Why would the ring the doorbell to their own house!"

"Because they know somebody's in they shit. We finna go to jail. Lord why me!! Why me?!" Milan cried hysterically.

"Let me go check. Stay quiet." Maya slowly walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole to see 2 police officers standing there.

"Who is it?!" Cat semi whispered.

"It's the cops!" She whispered back and the 3 girls automatically went into a frenzy. Maya approached them and took a deep breath thinking of what to do next. "Y'all go hide and stay quiet. I think I know what do.."

"Which is what? You can't turn away no freakin cops ,Maya! We might as well just turn ourselves in!" Milan's scary ass said.

"Listen to me! I got this! Just go into one of the rooms and stay quiet." Maleah, Cat, and Milan eyed her uneasily but quickly walked away to one of the rooms.

The door bell rang again and Maya knew she had to make her next couple of moves quick. Walking into the master bedroom, she stripped of her clothes and grabbed a satin robe that was hung up in the bathroom. Turning on the faucet, she used her hands to wet up her hair and put a little bit of the water around her neck and her cleavage to make it look like she had just gotten out the shower.

The door bell rung for a third time and Maya sprinted towards the front door. "Please God don't let us go to jail." She prayed out loud before opening the door. Her eyes connected with a black officer who stood about 6 feet tall, broad shoulders, and low salt and pepper hair cut with a bread to match. Her eyes then darted over to the other officer who was black as well, had an Afro, an ugly ass unibrow and was about half his height.

Maya had a small smirk displayed on her face but in the inside her stomach was doing cartwheels. "Can I help you gentlemen with something?"