4.

With bags full of money and jewelry , the 4 ladies plopped down on the bed once they made it home.

Milan kicked her shoes off and curled into a tight ball. "I'm so damn tired. And I gotta work in a couple of hours... I hate it here."

"Same here. But I'm so happy we got our shit, and more." Catalina said as she rummaged through the bags with a huge smile on her face. It was almost if it was Christmas again.

"Gimme this shit." Maleah snatched the duffel bag from her. "You don't need to be around no more money, Miss Sticky Fingers."

Cat pouted as she watched Maleah hand her what she owed Baby D and then a little extra.

"Do. Not. Spend. It." Maleah said in a stern tone.

"I'm not.." She whined. She grabbed the money from Maleah and smiled. "Anyways, I'll see y'all later. I got a man to tend too." Catalina blew a kiss to her 3 friends, grabbed her purse, and left the room.

"I can't believe you actually got the police to go away!" MV exclaimed. "I swear to God I thought we was going to jail."

"Man for real." Milan agreed.

Maya brushed them off. "Y'all know I wouldn't let that happen. Y'all gotta learn how to trust me."

"Ok so what really happened? I feel like you told us some bullshit story in the car.." Maleah placed the palm of her hand on her chin.

"What I told y'all is exactly what happened." Maya said. She didn't tell them about the fact that she had got Cole's phone number.

Milan squinted her eyes. "You lying yo' ass off. Anybody can show they titties, that don't mean they gone leave."

Maya shrugged. "Bat yo' eyes, show a little cleavage, twirl your hair. That's all you gotta' do. Men are worthless. Literally."

"You right about that one." Maleah yawned. "I'm so damn tired though. I'll see y'all in the a.m." She grabbed one of the bags full of money and left. Then it was just two.

Milan sat on the bed staring into space and Maya began to undress and get into her pajamas.

"Maya?"

"Yeah?"

"You think we got enough to start a new life?" Maya put on a big t-shirt and sat down at the vanity to take her makeup off.

"Yes."

"Like a new life as in... new names, new state, new us.."

Maya put down the makeup wipe and turned to face her friend. "Yes. We'll no longer be Milan and Maya.. we'll be something else. Somebody else.."

"Can we move to Cali?"

Maya smiled a little and nodded her head."Anywhere you wanna go, girl. We there."

Milan smiled too, her deep dimples peaking through her cheeks. "How soon?"

"When do you wanna leave?"