Episode 80: Fight the Heat!! ... With Heat...??

Start from the beginning

"All right, let's go!!" Tiff said, and they all exited the restaurant. 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby cheered as he followed after them.

"Aww..." Kawasaki groaned as he lost customers again. He never got used to losing customers, no matter how bad his cooking was. Just then, Kirby entered the restaurant again, inhaled the bowl of shaved ice, licked his lips, and exited the restaurant. 

********

Citizens of Cappy Town were not the only ones who were affected by the heat wave. The heat also affected Dedede, Escargoon, and the Waddle Dees. Waddle Dees all wiped their sweat as they cleaned and guarded the castle. Dedede was in a tub full of ice water and kept complaining, "IT'S TOO HOT!!" 

"Tell me about it..." Escargoon said as he was hugging the air conditioner.

"I can't take this heat no' mo'!!" Dedede said as he rose from the cold tub. 

"Sire, what did I say about double negatives?" Escargoon said as he pointed out his grammar error. 

"Donchu tell meh what tuh do!!" Dedede said. "I still have enough energy to whack ya slimy head out of ya!" 

"Oh, great," Escargoon said unenergetically. 

"Susie will know what tuh do!!" Dedede said as he exited the cold tub, put his robe back on, and headed to his room. 

"Sire! Wait for me!!" Escargoon said as he followed after him.  

"Susay!!! SUSAY!!!" Dedede called, or rather screamed, as he kept on slamming the call button. 

"What?" Susie asked as she responded bluntly as she connected to Dedede. 

"Yo! Susie! I'm hot!!" Dedede complained as he connected to Susie. 

Susie scoffed, snorted, and said, "No, you're not."

"I am!! I want something cold!!" Dedede demanded.

"Gee, I don't know," Susie said. "How about asking Kirby to use the Robobot Armor to scan the ice so it can transform itself into Ice Mode Armor and freeze you? I think that would do everyone a favor, including me, Mr. President, and everyone in Cappy Town."

"WHACHU SAY TO MEH???" Dedede asked in fury.

"Susie, is everything okay?" Escargoon asked. 

"The heat wave is not just happening in Planet Popstar," Susie explained. "It's happening in this planet, too. I have the AC on full blast now, but earlier, the energy shut down because too much people were using up the energy, so I had to create just enough for the next ten years worth of air conditioner or heater full blast 24/7." 

"Wow, can we have some?" Escargoon asked.

"No, then the ten years' worth will become ten minutes worth," Susie rejected bluntly. 

"So, wut should I do???" Dedede asked. 

"I told you," Susie said. "Use the Robobot Armor to scan the ice so it can transform itself into Ice Mode Armor."

"I don't wanna be freezed!" Dedede bellowed. 

"It's 'frozen'," Susie corrected. "And I didn't tell you to use the Ice Mode Armor to freeze you this time." 

"Donchu blame me! The heat is messin' up ma brain!!" Dedede said. 

"If it wasn't for the heat, what excuse would you use for being stupid?" Susie asked even more bluntly. 

"GRRR!!!" Dedede shivered in fury as his face turned red. "Ahh..." Dedede sighed as he started to feel dizzy after his face became too hot and fainted.