"Let's do slides," Adrien said.

"I'll make them and write his answers down on them. I'll share it with you two, okay?" you said.

"Got it," Adrien said.

The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

× × ×

You had made cookies. You had taken every image of Chat Noir out of your room and hid them under your mattress. You had your laptop open. The slides were shared with Lila and Adrien and you had transferred all the questions Ms. Bustier had made to the slides.

You felt like you were missing something. You checked off your internal list. Everything was right. You set the plate of cookies on your desk, next to your laptop.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on you window. You opened your curtains and saw Chat Noir. You opened the window.

"Why didn't you just come in the front door?" you asked.

Chat Noir hopped through the window. "That's no fun."

"Also, how the hell did you get up here? This is the second floor," you wondered.

He held out his staff. "It extends," he explained.

"Oh," you said, feeling stupid.

"Why are there cookies on your desk?" Chat Noir asked.

"Because I had cookies in the fridge and they expire next week, so I figured that I would make them for you," you said awkwardly.

Chat Noir took a cookie and ate it. "That's really good!" he said, eating another.

"I just put them in the oven. They were already made," you said.

Chat Noir smiled. "So . . . Interview?"

"You can sit in my chair," you said, pointing to your spinning office chair.

The idea that Chat Noir was in your room, sitting in your chair, spinning around like a crazy person. It made you want to faint.

"So, I have some questions for you," you said. You grabbed your laptop and asked the questions one by one. He answered to the best of his ability.

"That's all the questions that I had," you said once you finished.

"Anything else?" Chat asked.

"Uh . . . Like what?" you asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Actually, I do have one question," you said.

"Go ahead," he replied.

"Are you and Ladybug dating?" you asked.

"I wish," he answered. "Sadly, she doesn't reciprocate my feelings."

"Why not?" you asked.

"She likes someone else," Chat sighed.

"Oh . . . I'm sorry," you whispered.

"It's fine," Chat shrugged. "Maybe she'll change her mind one day."

You sighed. He liked Ladybug. Of course he did. You weren't Ladybug, you weren't even a superhero. You had no chance.

"Why do you look sad all of the sudden?" Chat asked.

"What are you talking about?" you asked, purposely acting oblivious.

"Nevermind," Chat shrugged.

You were so awkward around him! Everybody knew that you had a major crush on him, and he probably knew it too!

"Do you know Ladybug's identity?" you wondered.

"No," Chat admitted.

"How can you be in love with her, when you don't even know who she is?" you asked.

"I don't have to know who she is behind the mask. Ladybug could be anyone and I'd still be in love with her, because the way she acts when she wears the mask is who she is inside," Chat said.

"Well . . ." you said. "That's romantic."

"Nobody's ever used that word to describe me before," Chat laughed.

"Maybe they should," you whispered.

Chat and you stared into each other's eyes far longer than most people would find socially acceptable.

"I . . . should probably go," Chat whispered.

"Yeah . . . Bye," you laughed awkwardly.

Chat kissed your hand, causing you to forget how to breathe, before jumping out your window.

You closed your eyes.

"Never washing this hand again," you whispered.

A Simp For A Superhero (Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste x Female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara