Marinette stood up. "I don't think that y/n would do something like that."

Adrien nodded. "Neither do I."

"She did, I swear," Lila said. She pretended to cry, laying her head down on her desk.

You wanted to scream. That's when you noticed a black butterfly enter the room. You took deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down, but it didn't work.

"All you ever fucking do is lie!" you screamed as loud as you could.

"Y/n, language like that is unacceptable. Go to the principals office," Ms. Bustier ordered.

You stormed out of the classroom.

"Adrien, Marinette, go with her to make sure that she actually goes to the principals office," Ms. Bustier said.

The akuma flew into your watch as Marinette and Adrien joined you in the hallway.

"Hello, I am Hawkmoth," a voice in your head announced.

Marinette and Adrien shared a look.

"How unfair this is . . . Being blamed for something you didn't do," Hawkmoth said.

You closed your eyes. "Go away, Hawkmoth."

"Wouldn't you like to right this wrong?" Hawkmoth said.

You didn't want to be akumatised, you didn't want to hurt anyone.

"I refuse to hurt people!" you snapped, controlling your emotions.

Adrien and Marinette ran away, in opposite directions.

The akuma flew out of your watch and you fell onto the ground.

You sighed. Who knew it was so hard to control your emotions?

You walked back into the classroom.

"What?" you asked, as everyone stared at you.

"Why did you not go to the principal's office? And where did Marinette and Adrien go?" Ms. Buster asked.

"They ran away when Hawkmoth tried to akumatise me," you said. "I'll go look for them."

"Uh . . . Alright," Ms. Bustier said. "If you can't find them, let me know."

You went out in the hallway and looked everywhere for Marinette and Adrien, but you couldn't find them anywhere. You opened the door to the lockers and looked around. You didn't see Adrien or Marinette, but you did see Chat Noir.

Your mouth fell open.

"Chat Noir! Why are you in my school?" you asked.

"Uh . . . I thought someone was akumatisted. That's what Ladybug told me, at least," Chat Noir said.

"You're so cool," you said. You had only seen him in person once before, and all he had done was run in the opposite direction, after Ladybug.

"Thanks," Chat Noir smirked.

You tried to keep your composure as you said, "Where's Ladybug?"

"She's . . . not here," Chat Noir said.

"But where is she?" you asked.

The door opened and Marinette came in. She gasped as she saw Chat Noir.

"Chat Noir . . . What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Ladybug told me that someone was akumatised," Chat Noir replied.

"Ladybug didn't tell you that," Marinette said.

"Oh . . . Ladybug must've thought that I was akumatised," I said. "That makes sense."

"Yeah . . . Anyway, I better go!" Chat Noir said.

"Wait!" you yelled. "Before you go, can you give me an autograph?"

"Sure, do you have paper?" Chat Noir asked.

You ran to your locker and pulled a sheet of paper and a pen out.

Chat Noir signed it. "Have a good day!" he yelled, jumping out the window.

"He's so perfect," you fawned over Chat Noir, forgetting that Marinette was there.

"You like Chat Noir?" Marinette asked.

"Yes," you admitted. You really didn't try to hide it.

"Hmm . . ." Marinette appeared to think. "Hey, how come you aren't akumatised?"

"I told Hawkmoth no and the akuma flew away," you shrugged.

"Really? Not many people have done that," Marinette said.

"There are only a few people in Paris who haven't been akumatised, and I want to keep being one of them. You haven't been akumatised either," you said. "Wait . . . Where's Adrien?"

"He's not in the classroom?"

"No, he ran away in the opposite direction of the classroom."

The door opened and Adrien ran in.

"Perfect timing," you said.

"Hey, y/n," Adrien said.

"Hey, Adrien," you greeted him. "Did you know that Chat Noir was here? He even signed an autograph for me!"

"Really?" Adrien said. "That was nice of him."

"Yeah," you said, looking down at your autograph. "Wait, how'd he know my name?"

"Uh . . . I don't know. You'll have to ask him," Adrien said.

"That's weird," Marinette shrugged.

You smiled like a crazy person. "I can't believe Chat Noir knows my name."

Marinette sighed. "You really like Chat Noir, don't you?"

"I mean . . . He's a superhero, who doesn't like him?" you replied.

"Good point, he is pretty cool," Adrien said.

"Anyway, we should probably go back to class," Marinette said.

You looked down at your autograph. You were 100 percent going to frame it.