Chapter V

(Spicy scenes)

After my friends performance she went to change but her boss stopped her.

Friends POV:
As I'm walking to my changing room my boss stops me. "There's a guy, he wants a dance, lap dance, could you do that for him? He's paying double" he says, I hesitated for bit, but agreed. "Thank you, I'll lead you to him" "Okay" I say and walk off with him. I see my friends looking at me with a confused face. I mouth them "I'm getting paid double" with a smile. They slowly nod. As I walk in to the room I see a really attractive man sitting with his legs wide open. He then looks at me and then at the boss. He signs my boss to go and heads out. "Well hello there, I'm waiting" as he finishes his sentence I go and straddle his lap and start lap dancing. As I'm on to the end of the dance I can feel he's very hard. At this point I'm questioning myself why I agreed cause now he's making out with me, but I'm enjoying it. (You can imagine what happened)

After our make out session he gave me his number. "Call me, love" I give him a nod as I walk out. When I walk out I see my friends giggling, but when they spotted me they stoped. I walk up to them and said "I'm gonna go get my stuff, I'll meet you outside?" They all say "okay" and walk out. I grab my stuff and I head to the door. Walking out I see they guy I made out with leaning against his motorcycle, as he sees me he gives me a wink and starts walking towards me. As I'm walking to my friends he grabs my waist and spins me around. "Can I give you a ride, love?" "Hold on I need to tell my friends" "okay". He doesn't let go of my waist and all my friends smirk at that. As I'm about to say something he interrupts. "I'm gonna steal your friend for tonight if that's okay" they all say okay and giggle. But Valorie comes up to me and whispers in my ear. "You know we saw you making out with him" she says with a smirk and walks away winking at us. They guy asked me what she said "They saw us making out" I say with a bit embarrassment. "Do you wanna finish it at my house, love ?" "Why not?" He smirks at my words.

We walk to his motorcycle and he picks me up and places me on his vehicle. He puts his helmet on my head and hops on it himself. "Where's your helmet?" "Don't have another one, didn't expect such a hottie coming home with me" I blush at his sentence. He turns his head to me and asks "I didn't get your name, love" "Laura, yours?" "Stefan" "Damn" I say under my breath.

Sorry everyone for the long wait I've been really busy.
I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! ❤️❤️
It means so much to me❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️