Chapter III

The next morning I wake up laying on his chest. "Buenos días" (good morning) he says in his morning voice. God his morning voice is so hot."Buenos días" I say smiling. I try getting up but he holds me back.  "No vayas" (Don't go) he says holding my waist. "5minuto" (5minutes) I lay back down.

5 minutes have past and he's asleep. I try to get out of bed quietly so I wouldn't wake him up. Success! I dress up and get ready for the day. I tiptoe into the living room as I see Jonathan sitting on the expensive couch.

"Good morning" Jonathan says. I reply with the same. "Where's Mark?" "Oh, he's asleep" I say "okay, are you hungry?" "Not really, thanks" "If you are you can go into the kitchen, feel like at home, please" "okay, thanks" I say and sit down on the other couch.

After some time Mark comes downstairs yawning. "Good morning" Jonathan says, Mark just nods his head and walks into the kitchen. "Plans changed, I'll be heading out in an hour" "good luck" Mark says looking into the fridge. "Yeah, thanks, I'll need that" Jonathan says smiling at me,giggling. Mark notices it and looks at me furious. "Oh please" I say, Mark then looks back at the fridge for something to eat.

After 30 minutes Jonathan starts getting everything together and heading out. "Okay, I think I'll be heading out! Don't go into my room!" Jonathan says. Mark just smirks at me and I look away. "Can we go ice skating?" "Why do you want to go there so bad?" "There's a figure skating competition coming up and I'm competing" "oh, I didn't know that, when is it?" "In 3 months" "it's not on your mothers bday right?" "It's not" it's silent before he answers "okay, we can go" "thank you so much!" I say running to our bedroom, smiling.

I come back downstairs in my skating outfit ready to go while he's talking to someone on the phone. He then looks at me and tells the person that he needs to go. Mark puts his phone in his pocket and takes my hand dragging me to the car(nicely).

We get to the ice rink and I immediately go on the ice. My bf doesn't go, he waits for me on the benches. As I'm ready to do a double axel i see him crossing his fingers and closing his eyes. Is he scared I'm not gonna land it? I carried on and landed it. I see my bf relieved. He probably did.

This chapter is gonna be short!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING!❤️❤️
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ❤️