Chapter IV

He starts cheering me up. Gosh I'm lucky to have him.

After a few hours we decide to head home. As he's driving I see a homeless woman on the sidewalk. I tell him to stop and I get out. Mark follows me. I reach out to my pocket and give the lady £50. She starts to cry and thanks me hardly, I give her a hug and start walking to the car. "Your sweet" Mark says, I smile.

We get home and walk into the house. It looks different. The maids and servants run to us tiers in their eyes. "We got robbed!" One maid cries. "WHAT!" My bf yells. "Yes, sir, we couldn't do anything, they threatened us!" "Did you call the police?" Mark asks worried. "We did but it looks like their not here" "stupid cops" Mark mumbles. "What did they take?" I ask "most stuff from Jonathan, nothing from you two" says the servant, well that's a relief.

Mark called the police again and a few minutes later they came. We explained everything and they got to searching.

A few weeks later Jonathan has returned after hearing what happened a few weeks ago. He was real mad. When he saw the servants he started yelling at them for not protecting us. "Jonathan! Don't yell at them! It's not their fault he was threatening them!" I say  "Valorie don't get involved in this" he said "Why not? It's still not their fault you were robbed. Even if you yell at them nothings gonna change, not even a bit, get that in your head" I say as I walk of Mark following me behind. "Damn babe" "¿Qué?"(What?) "Don't yell, please" "Lo siento"(Sorry) "It's okay, don't worry, I'm just surprised how you yelled at him, nobody has yelled at him in 14 years, that's the first time" "Well I hope he learned cause he can't yell at them nor anyone else" "Right, but you might wanna be careful with him" "Why?" "He might get revenge on you, he has rules and one of them is 'Don't yell at Jonathan' " he says worried "Well I don't care, he needs to learn some manners" I say and smile walking of to the closet to change.

I get out of the closet wearing a really revealing dress. Mark looks at me confused. "Where are you going?" "To a club with my friends, didn't I tell you that?" "No, you didn't" "Sorry, but now you know" "What club?" "Uhmm you don't wanna know, trust me" "I do wanna know, what if you get hurt?" "Uhmm, fine" "So?" "It's a strippers club" you say with your eyes closed "What?" "You heard me, anyways I gotta go, I love you!" "Mhm, I love you too" you kiss him a good bye and walk out to your friends car.

You get in your friends car and she drives off. "So? How did your boyfriend react?" "He was surprised" "Did you tell him it was my performance?" My other friend asks me "No, I didn't, but I think I needed to tell him that" "Yeah" the other girls say.

You get to the club and your friend leads you to her room. After she's done getting ready you all go to a table and wait for her performance. As your waiting you see a man checking you out, but you decide to ignore him. When it's time for your friend to perform you look at the guy and see him still checking you out, when he looks at your eyes you point to your friend that is on stage for him, when you did he looked kinda pissed, but you didn't care.