Chapter II

As he's driving I fall asleep. A few hours Go by and I wake up, Mark is still driving. "¿A dónde vamos?" (Where are we going?) I ask. "En algún lugar lejano" (Somewhere far away) he says. I then look out the window to see a sign that says "Welcome to Ireland, Galway!" Ireland? I think, how did we get to Ireland? What? "Why are we in Ireland?" I ask. "When did you know how to speak English?" He chuckles, I laugh. "You'll see, amor, you'll see"

Some time later we arrive at a mansion. I see four bodyguards, a man in a dark red suit, three maids, two chefs. Why so much? I think. "Lets go, speak English" he says, I nod and we both get out. Then the man in a dark red suit comes closer to us. "Welcome guys! Im so happy to see you both!" Then the man says doing..a handshake with my bf? "You must be Valorie! Im Jonathan!" He says taking my hand and then kissing it. "Nice to meet you Jonathan" I say. He then leads us inside. Two bodyguards and three maids follow us.

"How do you know him?" I whisper "He's my cousin, we will stay with him for a while" he whispers back.
His cousin then shows us around the house. We then come to our room, its on the 4th floor.. "And this is your bedroom" he says opening the door. "Thai looks amazing" I say, they both smile. "Well I'll leave you two alone and I will tell them to get your belongings, oh! I almost forgot, im going out for a business trip in two days so you'll be both alone" he says smiling at us "Don't worry we won't crash it down" "If you wont have fun then yea" he says smirking. "Oh shut up" my bf says. He then leaves us both alone.

Mark then pins me against the wall. "When he's gone we will have fun" he whispers and kisses my neck. As he tries to take of my dress someone knocks on the door. It was the movers. Mark opens the door and lets them bring everything in.

Some time later we unpack everything and put everything together. I dress into some jeans and a tank top. Mark puts on some jeans and a hoodie. We go to the 1st floor. His cousin comes over "I'll be heading out, I'll come back late so don't look for me" "We are going to go walk around the city so we'll probably come back late" Mark says. Jonathan nods and walks out.

Mark takes my hand and we walk out. A guard follows us and Mark turns around "We want some privacy, we wont die, don't worry" he says and the guard nods and walks away.

Both of us are now at an ice cream shop. I get (what flavour you want) and Mark gets pistachio flavour. Our ice creams are ready and Mark pays.

Some time later both of us finish our ice creams and see a park. "Can we go to the park?" I ask "please?" I ask again with puppy eyes. "How are you a mafia boss? Lets go" I jump in joy and immediately run to the swings. I hop on one and pat the next one that's next to me as a sign for Mark to come. He then walks behind me and starts to push me (if yk what I mean).

We just stoped laughing so we decided to go home. The house was 5km away and it started raining. I loved when it rained. We would often dance in the rain together. "Can we dance in the rain?" I ask hoping for a yes. "Sorry, amor, not today" he said actually looking like he wanted to dance.

It was really late and we just came back home. Jonathan wasn't back yet. I walk up the stairs to our bedroom. I walk in and flop on the bed hearing my bf walk in. "Can we go ice skating tomorrow?" "Maybe" he says going into the shower. He's about to go in until he opens the door "Will you not join me?" "Sorry, wait a minute I'll be there" I say smiling. We always shower together. As we're showering he starts kissing my neck. I stop him. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I'm not in the mood right now" he stops "Sorry" "it's okay" I say.

After showering we get dressed and head to bed. Mark puts on the tv to see if there's Netflix on it. He smiles looking at you. He found it and it was under my name and his last name 'Valorie Matthews's' kinda sounds good. He then puts on (a romantic film). The spicy part comes up. He looks at me, I look at him. I shake my head no. He looks sad as I shook my head.

I then fell asleep in his arms..

________________________________
Author's note~ Thank you so much for almost 2000er es on this story! It means a lot to me!
Thank you!!