Camilo + Alberto

Platonic.
For Fantasyauthor6. I hope you like it.

Alberto was waiting patiently at the edge of the platform of the train station. Him and Massimo have been waiting for Guilia and Luca's train for over an hour now.

"Why are they late?! Are they not coming, did they decide to stay at school forever?! Massimo what's taking so long!" Alberto groaned, but soon enough they heard a train whistling in the distance.

The train slowly took to a stop. And Alberto's eyes lit when he saw his best friend step out with his suitcase in hand.

"LUCA!"

"ALBERTO!" Luca dropped his suitcase and ran to his best friend to give him a massive hug, while Guilia walked out of the train as well.

"Yeah, I'm fine too, thanks for asking!" She yelled while Alberto gave her a high five.

"Come on, you three, me and Alberto have a surprise to give you after dinner." Massimo greeted the two and took their bags.

...

"Surprise!" Alberto handed Guilia and Luca two tickets, one for a train and one for an aeroplane.

"Wow! Papa how did you get to pay for this?" Guilia asked.

"Alberto here helped with the deliveries. Plus, he saved up from your last race winnings." Massimo placed his hand on the boys shoulder.

"Wow, 'Berto I had no idea you saved up from each race we completed. But, these tickets are only available for two people." Luca raised and eyebrow, while Alberto just smirked.

"Oh, I know. That's why we're gonna swim." Luca's eyes widened.

"Where are we going again?"

"Well, I chose a place called Colombia."

"Colombia! That's too far. Massimo and Guilia will have to travel for a few days, swimming will take ages."

"Oh, come on. We'll be fine, just trust me."

"But I learned at school-"

"Just. Trust. Me."

Luca rolled his eyes, "fine but don't say I didn't warn you."

"We'll be fine, the others will take the train, we should be there within a couple of hours."

...

"Oh. My. God. I was, so...so...wrong." Alberto and Luca had crawled out of the water and laid down on the grass next to it, so tierd they could die.

"I...told...you." Luca gasped between breaths.

"But on that little blue ball thing it looked much closer."

"That's a globe, an it's not exactly to scale."

"We've been swimming for too long, I'm so tierd." Alberto groaned.

"Massimo and Guilia still have at least a day before they arrive, what do we do?" Luca asked.

Then both seamonsters shook off the water, turning into their human forms before hearing a rustle of leaves near river, the boys looked at eachother before they hid in a bush. They saw a girl in a long blue skirt and black curly hair, with two boys, one with a yellow ruana and black trousers and the other with black curly and a red necktie.

"This is where Abuela told me her true story about Abuelo." The girl wiped her green-rimmed glasses before putting them on.

"Wow! I love the colours!" The little boy said.