Violet Parr x Fem! reader

Fluff

Fluff.

"Oh come on Violet, you have to admit that it was a little bit funny." You smiled, walking out of school.

"Funny?! We nearly got caught that we were superheroes! You're just lucky that I could turn us invisible when you set the classroom on fire!" Violet exclaimed.

"Oh come on, you knew that I never liked that teacher anyways."

"Just be lucky that he wasn't inside, when you set all our homework on fire." She sneered.

"It was only to get away with not doing the actual homework, Violet, I didn't know it would catch so easily."

Violet just rolled her eyes, and continued to walk with you to her house after school. You loved spending time with Violet, even when you were on superhero duty, it would mean that you two would defeat villains and defend the innocent together. You were just happy that superheroes were legal again. That way, you could express your emotions a bit more, without having to blow up your repressed emotions and set anything on fire.

"You know, I am getting a tiny bit better at my emotions." You said.

"I know, and I'm proud of you." Violet placed a hand on your shoulder, you blushed and continued the conversation, "so, what's up with you and Tony?" You asked.

"Oh, our relationship is history, it didn't really work out with my superhero stuff, and I don't think I had feelings for him anymore."

You were overjoyed with the news, you had liked Violet for a while, and now, maybe you could express how you really felt.

...

At Violet's home, you two were in the garden finishing your studies for a test, and you wanted to show Violet some tricks you learned with your powers.

"Hey, Violet, check this out." You threw a ball of paper and shot a tiny firebolt at it, and it scorched into mere pieces of charcoal in the wind.

"Wow, that's impressive, I'm amazed." Violet clapped.

You bowed and took a seat next to her. "Vi, you know," you said nervously, "well, the reason that I set the homework on fire was, well, because I knew that you had struggled in that class, and I knew that the teacher wasn't particularly nice about your marks, so, I just wanted to say that, I'm sorry."

Violet blushed slightly, and spoke, "wow, I never knew that you cared that much about me, but, that's so sweet, kind of, but thank you for thinking about me, and besides, it was cool and a little funny." She touched your shoulders softly, and brought you into a deep kiss, it was somehow sweet. You responded by returning the kiss, and whispered into her ear.

"Let's keep this between you and me, ok?"

"Deal." Violet whispered back, and brought you into a hug.

The end.

This one was quite fun to write, I hope you liked it, Belizeannon.