Captain Hook x Fem! reader

Smut.
Hook is like a teenager in this, maybe like nineteen so it's more appropriate. I couldn't find a video of him so just imagine a hot actor you like with short curly hair, but I put a song by Megan Thee Stallion up there instead.👆🏼
For Bjaygirl23

It was a normal day in your village. You were on your way to see a group of your friends after you went to the local market to buy some fruit. Once you were done, you were in your way, your dress flowing in the summer wind, your hair blowing to the side if your head. You were very popular in the village, you were very pretty, all around people would ask you out, but you let them down kindly, you wanted to save yourself for a special someone.

But the weather that day was very warm today, so you decided to take a shortcut through a nearby alley, it would be quicker to get to your friends anyway.
Walking briskly through, basket on your arm, you felt a hand cover your mouth, and a whisper in your ear.

"Hush, lassie, you don't want to make this difficult for anyone." The voice said, and a bag was put over your head, and there was blackness, you fell unconscious.

...

You were awoken by a loud noise, and the bag being lifted from your head, you were tied up, you looked up to see a Captain, with black curly hair, a red coat and a hook for a hand.

"Where am I?! What have you done to me?!" You yelled.

"Ay, so you're up then? Excuse the inconvenience, but it was the only way of getting you here." The man said.

"Who are you?!" You yelled.

"Ay! How can you not know who I am? My name is Captain Hook, dearie, welcome to my ship!" A loud cheer was heard as you saw a massive crew.

You looked to him once more, "what do you want from me? Isn't it unlucky to have a woman on board?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it was, but we decided that on our ship it's alright, we need new crew members anyway."

"But why me? This doesn't give me a good impression since I'm tied up!" You shouted.

"Hey, calm down, Smeed, untie her." A little man with round glasses came over and untied you, you stood up and crossed your arms.

"So, will you join our crew, lassie, there really is no other choice, unless you like swimming with sharks." Hook smirked.

You looked around, thinking about this, there was no other choice, "fine, but I'll need a change of clothes before starting."

"It's a deal then lassie," Hook shook your hand, "welcome aboard, Smeed! Get this lovely lady some clothes!"

Smeed gave you some trousers, a white shirt, a sort of black corset and a bandana, you walked to a cupboard to change, you walked back out, Hook turned slightly red but introduced you to every member of the crew, and showed you were you would sleep. It was a little room with a hammock, it was away from the rest of the crew, since you were the only female, but Hook said that they would recruit more females soon. You were glad at that news, and went to sleep.

...

It had been a few weeks since you were taken in by Hook, and you must admit, he was growing on you, you had caught him staring at you one day looking for more recruits, especially women, which you were successful at. But he turned away and blushed. You really liked his short curly hair, he was only a few years older than you, maybe you would give him a chance.

Who knows, maybe you'll like it. So, you walked over to the young Captain and he looked over and blushed slightly.

"Hey, lassie, is there anything you need." He asked.

"Oh, nothing," you winked, "just wondering why you stare at me sometimes, I mean, there are other women on this ship now." You whispered, Hook blushed hard at this.

"Well, maybe it's because I don't want any other women," Hook grabbed your waist and pushed you against a wall, his hook hand pinning your wrist against it, "maybe, I just want you, lassie."

You blushed hard at that statement, and grabbed his collar and kissed the young man, running your hand through his short curly hair, the other grabbing his chest over his shirt. You let go and whispered:

"Your cabin, five minutes, don't be late." You whispered and kissed his cheek, and snuck across the deck to the Captain's cabin.

Hook was starstruck, but he didn't waste and time, he too snuck into his cabin, he locked the door and closed all the curtains and saw you, sitting on his bed, staring at him with lustrous eyes.

"Aye, lassie, you want me that bad, don't you?" He growled.

He removed his shirt, showing his toned chest, he walked over and jumped over to the bed, immediately catching you lips into his, you grabbed and scratched at his chest, Hook moaned into your mouth, exploring your mouth with his tongue. He let go and put his hand around your throat, and pushed you on your back, removing your corset, then your shirt, leaving you in your bra. He started to grope your chest and unclipped your bra and sucked on your tender nipple.

"Oh~ ahhh~, yes, yes!" A moan escaped your mouth, as Hook then started to suck your neck, making you moan even louder, he finally had enough, and removed your belt and trousers, and started kissing you thighs, then leading to him kissing and sucking your pussy.

"Ahhhh~ oh my god! Yes, yes, right there!" You moaned again, you grabbed his head and pushed him in deeper, his fingers circulated in you, you felt so wet, and were so close, you eventually cummed on his face, he then crawled up and faced you, you then unbuckled the young man's belt and pulled off his trousers and wrapped your hand around his dick, moving it up and down him.

"Mmmh~ just like that~" He moaned loudly, he caught your lips in his, rocking you with each of your bodies. You let go and held his face and kissed him deeply. Hook then felt hard, and you could feel his bulge against your thigh, you opened your legs and he put the tip of his dick inside you, making you scream. He eventually went slowly inside you, and held himself inside, before you were ready for him to thrust.

As he began to thrust, he hit your g-spot every time he put himself inside.

"Oh my god, yes yes, you're so good! Deeper, faster, yes, ah~" you moaned, rolling your eyes as you arched your back, you felt a tight knot in your stomach, "Darling, I think I'm going to cum~" You yelled at the Captain.

"Me too~ just one more~" He thrusted one more time inside you, before he released his warm seed inside of you, and you had your orgasm.

You both were sweating, and Hook pulled his dick out and laid down next you, he face over and faced you.

"I love you so much, darling, I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked.

You kissed him lightly, "No, you didn't, I love you too, and I wouldn't mind little crew members running around the deck."

"Neither would I." The young man said, and you both fell asleep in eachother's arms.

The end.

Wow, didn't know I would finish today, I'm early, but yay, hope you enjoyed. My innocence is completely gone forever. 😢