Chapter 109

For the past nights, my husbands, their sisters, their fathers and even Julia had knocked on my door to ask me if I was ok and if I wanted to talk. But I ignored them all, keeping myself locked up in my bedroom. I wasn't in the mood to be around them. Well everyone had come to my door, apart from Luther. The stubborn asshole.

I was on my phone when I saw what the date was; it was the date that all the countries leaders were coming over and there would be a welcoming dinner. So, I got out of bed, took a very long shower. Afterwards I walked out, with just a towel, and I went towards the main area. As I walked in, all my three husbands spit out their drinks, as the whole family was here again.

"Where are my clothes?" I demanded and Julia, Hugo and William looked up, before Julia's eyes widened.

"Eyes down." Julia snapped towards William and Hugo whom right away looked down. Carrie, like always, had the biggest smile on her face.

"What?" Luther stammered.

"Where. Are. My. Clothes?" I repeated slowly looking him in the eyes. I recognised those hungry eyes, which only amused me. As. fucking. if.

"They're in my wing." Daniel stammered. "Your team is there too."

"Good." I said and I turned around and I went towards Daniels wing and my team was there with literally a billion pieces of clothing. They saw me and they were panicking; as I was supposed to have had a meeting with them yesterday about the clothes I wanted to wear, but I obviously wasn't bothered.

I looked through all the dresses that were here. "Can I see what the occasions are for today?" I asked and my PA handed me the information booklet and I saw that the opening would be semi-formal. I nodded at that, realising that this would be the first time that the world would see me since the wedding.

I decided on a dark red dress, when there was a knock on the door and Julia walked in looking around. "You called for me?"

"I wanted to wear dark red, is that ok? As it is your colour?" I asked as I looked at the dresses that were here. "I want to make a statement to your stubborn as fuck sons."

"O. Yes. Of course." She said with a small smile and I nodded slowly at that. "I can help you with choosing something to shove it in their faces too if you want? I'm sorry about Luther, he's too much like his mother sometimes. Christian told Carrie what had happened with that speed signing, and I only caught half of it, but we yelled at Luther for a pretty long time."

"Help me decide between these two." I said casually showing her the two dresses. She looked at it and then looked around and her eyes suddenly widened as she grabbed another dress and I stared at it and the biggest smile appeared on my face.

"This one?" She said a bit shyly.

"That one." I confirmed.

They then styled my long blonde hair to be straight with two clips, just like the wedding. They put red lipstick on my lips and just casual make up. I put the dress on and then put on a simple pair of sneakers, as I wasn't actually bothered with wearing heels. I was five months pregnant with twins after all.

Julia had left after a while though, and she had not seen the end result. But I looked stunning, I looked absofuckinglutely breathtaking, even if I looked like a whale. The dark red looked insane on me. I then got a golden crown and decided to put that on, well it was more of a tiara after all.

I walked down the stairs and I saw my three husbands standing there waiting, all wearing suits. Fucking hell, them in suits. No concentrate Olivia, they're complete and utter fucking assholes. Christian was the first one to notice me, and his eyes widened, but I ignored that.