Chapter 96

"I can't believe this. Do you actually think there is a shot?" Ana said as she sat back down and Luther went to his seat. I looked at Olivia whom took a sip of her drink, but she was staring ahead and she looked really sad. Tonight she'd be with Daniel, and Daniel seemed to luckily see she was upset too and he grabbed her hand. She turned her head to him and gave him a small grimace, which annoyed the crap out of me.

"I think so. Although, I also know that if it goes wrong that you'll be on the first plane back to wherever you want to go." Luther said and Ana nodded carefully at that. "And you'd have to abide to the rules of a normal Local and not the life you have now. You can have a phone and an instagram, but the account would be just for Local people. You can't have contact with anyone in the outside world." He added and she looked at Luther and I saw some sadness in her eyes.

"I can't have an exception for these four then?" She asked very carefully and Luther looked back at her with this look of 'you're pushing your luck'.

"That all depends on how well you behave during the conversation with the fathers and mum." Daniel said and she nodded slowly at that and she then started to tear up again.

"What happened to Papa?" She whispered softly and it sounded so sad as she said that and Daniel let out some air and nodded.

"He had a brain aneurysm." Daniel replied. "Rose fixed it but then uhm, then he had blood clots and they got to his heart." She nodded slowly at that but then looked sideways and she took that information in. Then suddenly she frowned before turning her head.

"Rose?" She asked.

"Head of neurosurgical department in Gotar." Daniel commented and she nodded at that.

"Of course she is." Ana said with a huge smile on her face and she wiped some tears away. She then looked at me and I saw some desperation in her eyes, as if she wanted to know what happened to me. But I couldn't tell her that right now, in front of all the people. I also didn't feel like talking about it, as Olivia didn't even know the full story yet.

"Freya is doing a triple masters in Yordan. She'll finish before the summer obviously." Luther said and Ana looked away from me and looked at Luther with her eyes wide. "Isla works at the tea plantations, she is currently the second man to Aunt Wendy's husband. Will take over once he retires. She has a boyfriend named Jeffrey. Was apparently a schoolfriend of Rose, but Rose didn't know they were dating until she introduced him to her." Luther said and Ana's eyes widened in excitement at this news. "They've been together for what? Two years now?" He said looking at me and I nodded at that. "Yeah, two years. They're adorable. She introduced him to the whole family about a year ago or something like that."

"How long have you guys been kings again?"

"A year and a half." Luther replied to Ana and Ana nodded at that. "Carrie is being Carrie. She's studying the medical degree we have in Locatlie and will work for Gotar afterwards. She is going to be the Aunt Natalie of Papa, to Christian."

"That's good. You must be busy though?" She said looking at me worried and I didn't understand that. "Normally the previous King of Security will help with the reigning King of Security as it's a lot of work." She elaborated and I nodded at that.

"Aunt Natalie and Tiffany help me with that, but mainly Aunt Natalie." I signed to her and she nodded at that.

"Good. Good." She confirmed with a small smile. "Mum must've been devastated after Papa?"

"She was, for a very long time. She didn't get out of bed for like six weeks after the funeral." Luther said and she nodded slowly at that, tears in her eyes again. "But she uhm, father really helped apparently."