Chapter 26

We went to bed around four and there were a couple of make out sessions throughout the night between people which was hilarious. I myself made out with a friend of Freya's, Maria, whom was hot enough. At the end of the night, because we had so many international law and relations people here, there was a big fun discussion about policies and stuff like that.

I woke up around 10 and I decided to go for a run and after two hours I walked back and everyone was sitting at the breakfast area. I was sweaty and I took out my earbuds as I walked up towards Erica whom handed me some orange juice.

"Had a nice run?" Erica asked and I nodded looking at her, as I could feel all the friends of my sisters staring at me in interest, which I was used to.

"Yeah." I stated as I took a sip of my drink. "Did about 20 kilometres." I said and she nodded.

"In what time?" Erica asked as she handed me a sandwich and I took a bite as I was still slightly out of breath.

"Two hours." I replied and I heard some of Luthers friends whistle in admiration and I smiled. "I'm going to shower and after that I've got Carrie day ok?" I said towards my friends and Carrie looked up and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"Carrie day?" A friend of Isla's asked and I nodded.

"Twins. We are on the other side of the country and I miss her annoying face. Haven't seen her in about six months. So we're going out for the day."

"Makes sense." The friend responded.

"Ready in twenty babes?" I said towards Carrie and she nodded excited and I winked at her as I walked in and I took a long shower before putting on some shorts and a simple t shirt. I walked down and Carrie was waiting excitedly wearing a dress. We walked outside, her garbbing my arm in excitement as I grabbed one of the cars that was here and I started to drive. Carrie was signing everything that she had experienced in the past six months while I was just driving around. "I fucked Fred last night, are you angry about that?" She then asked out loud and I stared at her with a huge smile on my face as we then arrived at a nice place.

"O no, it's fine. I might fuck Maria tonight. I think Luther and Elena had fun right?"

"Yes." She confirmed and during lunch we talked in Local about everything and nothing and signed a bit too, but we did't know if there were people here that knew how to sign.

After lunch we drove around again and we were laughing loads before we decided to go back home. We arrived back home around five and everyone was around the pool, laughing and shit..

"You guys had fun?" Rose asked as I went and sat behind her and grabbed the sun lotion.

"Yeah. It was great to catch up. We went out lunching at this place that Papa recommended." I said and she nodded staring ahead. "And we drove around a bit and she signed my ears off."

"I'm sure she did." Rose said with a giggle. "Thanks by the way." She said as I put it on her back.

"Of course. How are you? Hows Locatlie?" I asked and she nodded looking at me.

"The guy I did surgery on with you present woke up a week ago. Full recovery." She said with a huge smile on her face and she then talked about some things. My friends and Carrie's friends were all listening along in interest and I looked at Maria whom was standing by Freya and laughing. Her ass was begging to get fucked and the idea that I could fuck her tonight made me excited.

Freya went and sat next to me after a while and she was staring at me for a long time. "Everything ok?" I asked in Local.

"M is interested in you." She replied in Local with a very casual tone. "You gonna do her?"

"Is that ok with you?" I said and she raised her eyebrow looking at me.

"Would you not do it if I wasn't?"

"Of course, you're my sister. Way more important than any girl."

"Until you get married." Freya reminded me and I smiled very widely looking at her and I nodded.

"That is true, but I aint getting married any time soon." I commented. "So would that be ok if I do?"

"Yeah. Go for it." Freya said and I smiled looking at her. "I'm happy to see you bro."

'I'm happy to see you too. You look great. Hows life?" I asked and we talked for a very long time in Local the whole time as she told me all about the embassy work. At around eight we had dinner and Carrie and I barely ate.

That evening we went and sat by the fire pit again and we drank loads and laughed about everything and nothing.

"You know, our theory is that she's so ugly that she's ashamed of how she looks." I heard a friend of Luthers say and I frowned looking at them. "Bella. She must be proper ugly if she's hiding."

"O yeah." I said and Luther smiled looking at me as I let out a small breath as I realised a song by Belle was currently on and I let out a small breath as I went towards the bar and I got more drinks before I went and sat by Isla whom smiled looking at me. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me and she giggled as the two of us talked for hours on end about her program and about everything and nothing. Maria, Freya and their other friend Jessica joined us after a while, so we switched to English right away.

At around three, I went to the bathroom and Maria was waiting to go. I passed her and as she wanted to go to the bathroom, I grabbed her by the waist and pressed her against the wall and put my lips on hers. She moaned at the action and after a while I picked her up easily with one arm and I walked up the stairs.

"You ok with this?" I whispered as I grabbed her face and she nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah. You?" She said in total shock looking at me with her eyes wide as I took off my shirt and she stared at it.

"Yeah." I replied as I pressed my lips onto hers. "You have?" I asked as I took off her shirt and I saw her breasts and fuck; I put my lips forward and sucked on them hard.

"Intrautive device yeah." She moaned as my lips then went down and I turned her around as I slapped her ass hard, her moaning. I then sucked her pussy, and fuck it tasted good. I felt her shaking and some more juices came on me. I fingered her slowly to get her warmed up a bit. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up as I then slowly slid in her.

After about an hour we were done and she was laying on her back totally out of breath and I stood up and went to the bathroom here to take a glass of water and I drank it before filling it up again and handing it to her as she was seated up and her hair was all over the place.

"You ok?" I asked and she stared at me and she nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine." She responded, her throat hoarse. I nodded. "I am going to go to my own bed though. You ok with that?"

"Yeah totally fine." I replied and she nodded as she gave me three more pecks, biting my underlip softly before walking away. I smiled slightly as she left. I went and laid on my back and I slowly fell asleep.

Fucking was the best medicine in the world.

A.N

This is a short chapter but I think it's a very important one. It shows a bit more how Chris treats and feels about his sisters and just overall in general.

Tomorrow i'll post another chapter as this was a rather short one :) 

I am wondering where you guys think the story is going? What do you expect? What do you want to read?