Chapter 92

A security guard that stayed with us, was speaking in his ear thing and I let out a small breath as I looked at Daniel and Luther whom were standing next to me, looking at the ship too. I saw that Dave along with ten guards with guns went over towards the yacht in front of us and I let out a small breath as I looked sideways at the security guard.

"What is going on?" I demanded looking at the security guard and he stared at me and he shook his head.

"They were invited on, wouldn't say why. Say they had information about the queen probably." He said with a frown and he listened in and I frowned at that as I put my hands through my hair for a second before the security guard looked at me and his eyes widened.

"The Queen is on that ship, my kings. Alive." He said and I right away turned around and I ran down the stairs, not even waiting for more information. I went over towards the exit of our yacht and I grabbed a jetski. Daniel and Luther followed me, them jumping on one Jetski together. I went really fast, the waves rather high as we were in the middle of the sea. I then arrived at the boat and I saw that Dave was standing there talking to someone and he had an immensely serious face on.

I climbed off of the jetski and I walked up towards Dave and the three men that were standing there whom were wearing normal clothes.

"Where is she?" I stated as I talked up to the man. "Do they have anything to do with this?" I snarled to Dave while taking some more steps closer, but the men took steps back in fear; understandably so.

"No, my king. They were going by, and they saw a woman standing alone, before a man joined. They thought they were a couple. They then heard the woman screaming for Luther- King Luther." Dave stammered and I looked at Luther whom looked up shocked, as he had been wiping his hands on his pants. "and then being thrown off of the yacht. They didn't see her coming up, so one of the ladies in their company dove down to help her. The woman performed CPR and the queen is upstairs at the moment."

"Have you seen her?" I demanded and he nodded.

"There is something else you should know-" He started but I ignored him as I then passed the guys whom were staring at me in awe. Of course they were staring at me in awe, I was the King of Locatlie, I was one of the most feared men in the world, and I was on their yacht. If I had paid attention to them though, I would've recognised them, but that was hindsight.

"Olivia?" I yelled as I climbed another pair of stairs before I reached the top of the yacht, the deck of it.

I observed the place for a second and I saw that it was a total mess here, alcohol, food, and cigarettes that had been put out in ashtrays. I stared at that for a second before I looked sideways seeing people sitting there. I saw their faces, but I didn't actually see them, I wasn't paying attention; they weren't Olivia.

I kept walking and I heard her crying and I went to the inner deck and I saw that she was laying there with a blanket over her. I ran up to her and I went through my knees, and I grabbed her hand. I saw someone in the corner of my eye, but I didn't pay attention; the only one that was important to me right now was Olivia.

I looked at her and her lips were blue, her face was white, her eyes were red, and her whole body was shaking. She was freezing. "Olivia, it's me Christian. I'm here. I'm here." I whispered as I grabbed her hand and she was freezing. "Can you hear me?" I said and she turned her head to look at me and her eyes widened as she saw me and I saw fear in her eyes. "It's me babe." I said and I put my hand through her hair. "Are you cold? Do you need more blankets?" I said and tears rolled down my cheeks. She shook her head as she looked at me with those darned brown eyes. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so fucking sorry." I said as tears were streaming down my face even more, but I couldn't control them "I should've- you shouldn- I'm so sorry." I said and I couldn't help but start to cry. She held onto my hand as tightly as she could though. I looked up at her and I kissed her hand. "I'm so happy that you're ok. I'm so fucking happy that you're ok. We- I was so fucking worried. I thought you were gone, I was" I said and she nodded looking at me and she then looked behind me and I saw Daniel and Luther walking up now too. Luther raised her head and sat down and placed her head on his lap. Daniel picked up her feet and sat down as well. "I'm so sorry."