A leave

Felix's pov
    Mom is gonna come today and i didn't even inform about this to my pie , well yesternight scared me. Jeongin came at midnight and knocked my door , he looked scared and panicked . I thought he was scared of something and i tried to cheer him up but he yelled and said some people in black outfits tried to drag him . I learnt he was serious and that scared me.

Author's pov
  Last night Hyunjin heard noises ,he came out to see his angel swinging while felix was trying to hold him " Innie?" he called and in fell on him "all black tra-try kidn black" he said "i'll go out to check,make him sleep" felix said but In held his hand . "staaaiyee sa(hiccup) lov....u" IN said in a slurry voice " iam coming along " minho said " no..i'll take care stay with him please" felix said " iam coming don't speak back" bangchan warned and what can felix do? Even if he try they won't listen. He nodded his head and the three(hyunjin went along)left the place .

In wobbled and fell on minho's chest ,he burried his nose into minho's neck. " jee-sus sweety that's no good your doing to me" Minho breathed out " hi hand-om ,ohhh you arrrre my handsome " In said and kissed minho's neck " babe no.." minho groaned " your an alllpha my alpha" IN said making seungmin furrow his eyebrows in confusion"alpha? What does that mean?" he asked " or did you call him an animal like alpaca" changbin asked and minho basically growled at him
" boy ~wattpad ruined my brain" In sang the sentence " if you're in a right state ,it would be me who would ruin your brain with my thoughts"  minho said while gripping tightly on IN's waist " handle with care sir " In pouted "arrange his bed ,i'll take him from here" jisung (han) suggested and minho gave IN to him.

"now..now who are yooh? Ohh,aww wait i know you " in said and pinched han's cheek" my coco pie,my apple of eye shoooo cutieee" he said and han found it so adorable " i have the best clingy boyfriend" he said laughing and In stood straight as if he was suddenly possessed ,his eyes started to gloss up "bo-boyfriend, iam your" he asked and han wiped the tear that crawled on IN's smooth skin " why are you crying baby? " he asked and his hand  got swatted away " iam a loyal boytrend to my boyfriend and iam loyal to you does that mean iam less loyal to my boyfriend or am i more to you " IN said in one breathe and han mentally slapped his head " jagiii ,one your my boyfriend not a boytrend ,second your so loyal to use equally ,thrid you need sleep,fourth is baby your too cute that i may kiss you so stop doing that" he said and In giggled " your cute...oppa " he said and han's excel stopped working . He looked at seungmin who was as shocked as him " wh-what did he call me?" han asked seungmin ." look han he is not in a correct state" seungmin tried to explain " that - wasn't - the -question i asked " han spoke " he called you oppa" seungmin sighed .

The next thing that seungmin had to see was han carrying in like a child but there position was something not so innocent " your beautiful when you called me that but why don't call me if  your in a correct state of mind " han asked and in pouted " iam sorry i call you when i come out of mental hospital then" in said and han really slapped his forehead " i fucking can't even hate you" han said and kissed in's cheek who giggled . It was about 2 in the morning skz's room door opened and a furious felix came in followed by two angry boys.

"you just can't leave an unconsious bodies on the road felix" bangchan yelled and felix shurrged his shoulder and sat beside minho " is he sleeping ?" he asked and minho nodded his head as yes " iam talking to you Lee felix " bangchan yelled " i don't care, they dare to inject something in my pie. They tried to touch him ,i should have peeled there skin " felix growled " we could just give complain to police " hyunjin said sitting beside han." or could have buried them alive" minho said and both bangchan ,hyunjin yelled ' what' "at last someone with brain" Felix scoffed " what if they complain about us ,saying that we misunderstood them? Your career, future felix ? You should have atleast rip there skin so they couldn't speak" bangchan said kneeling infornt of felix . Felix smiled "mom will take care" he said and hyunjin yelled " what is your mother ,a queen?" he asked and felix winked at him " nay she is just a FBI detector" he said and everyone yelled 'what' completely shocked by the latest news. "what,what? She'll come tomorrow and she'll solve this" he said and stood up . He bend a little and cupped bangchan's face " my future is safe and i know it so don't worry" he assured and gave a peck to bangchan's lips who smiled .

At present
  They were all in skz's room waiting for Felix mom. In was still in sleep suddenly the door opened with a woman who looked like she was in her end twenties . She looked well sculptured,with a high annnoying rich lady vibes " ommmaaaa" felix yelled while running towards her to hug but she stopped "back off fucker ,you almost killed someone out there did you atleast washed your hands properly" she asked there was skz's having existencial Cirics , guys come on which mom who asked there son whether he washed his hands after killing someone.

" mom i didn't kill ,he is just unconsious and yes i washed my hands" felix whinned . His mother looked behind felix to see all other in shock " hello son- in -laws" she greeted them but felix pulled her down "momm" he nagged " oh ,oops sorry but where is my baby son in law" she asked as han pointed at bed room. When in woke up for the first time bangchan was beside him crassesing his hair saying 'i love you ' he smiled and slept again ,but now he saw a bubbly woman smiling cheekily at him . He hurrdily sat up and moved back "who are you ? Whe-where is my  hyung? " he asked. " iam your Felix hyung's mother, your mom in law, for the second question, the answer is there are outside in the hall and the thing I want to say is when are you going to marry my son and when are you going to give me a grandkids " she asked sitting beside IN. For the last part he blushed furiously, Felix slapped his head and skz's just smiled " I.. I.. We....Felix hyungieee" IN whinned. Felix's mom cupped his face "your soft and fragile " she commented and he leaned more into the touch cause he lacked at this affection "you feel like mom" he said and Mrs Lee kissed his forehead " you still need rest, sleep call out when you need help" she said and IN nodded his head.

All followed Felix's mom to Felix room
"it's a drug solution, it's use above precaution would lead to Coma. It's actually very costly maybe that's the reason he was injected only a small amount of dose " Mrs. Lee explained sitting down on the couch " cheap bitches " Felix scoffed in anger "they aren't honey, there are professional, they know how much his body can handle but they don't know that he is stronger than he looks and the fun fact is they used blue needle syringe " she said and Bangchan continued "that can penetrate without any sense of touch " .

" mom I did as you said but is it important to leave "  Felix asked, it was then skz looked around the room. Everything is packed in cartons, it made them tense they don't want Felix away from them "Whe-where are you going? Why did you pack all stuff's?" changbin asked "cause he is coming with me and so is jeongin " Mrs Lee spoke "but why? Mrs Lee" Seungmin spoke "why?  Don't you all know why?  I can't keep my kids where they aren't safe, it's your work which made him stay in that state " Mrs Lee yelled pointing at the next door " what do you mean by that Mam? " Minho asked with a straight face "what I meant is.. I know your work, I know on what mission your here, I know that you'll work for Kim's as assassins and legend fact is my son Lee Felix was here to catch you all (sigh) but look he caught you along with feelings " Mrs Lee said as skz looked at Felix who stood there like a child getting scoldings from mom " that doesn't make you take him away from us " Han said " as I said son I can't see him in that  situation " she said calmly " mom" Felix called out glaring at his mom " yeah, you don't glare idiot I have send you here to work and you gained crush, remember you called me in middle of murder investigation just to ask me what to cook and impress your crush and here you glaring at me " his mom yelled and Felix face palmed himself, he looked up slowly at skz who were having a 'really ' expression " I have a work left, I'll finish it and we'll leave " saying this Mrs Lee leaves them.

"Speak with her, stay back babe please " bangchan asked cupping Felix face " chaniee, I hate leaving too but it's for the safe side, they thought IN was you'll weakness, they had a plan, understand mom too" Felix said in a soft voice " your proving the same, no one had never stayed along with us our side " Minho spoke and Felix hugged him " no baby it's just that finish every shit and came back and I promise no one other than you'll can touch us " Felix assured " you know we are dangerous and you still want us, I..." Hyunjin smiled and kissed Felix forehead who giggled.