kidnapper

Hoseok's pov
  This boy beside is freaking cute, can I kiss him? Like bro you have an angel beside you who is squishy and baby don't you want to kiss. "Mr Jung " yoongi called me. I didn't respond and why I don't want to be honoured like that not from him and he started chanting like a baby who need attention but huffed a little " you weird silly puppy, I am calling you " he shouted ,Iam what!! I turned around to see his eyes going wide and then a pout appeared " sorry I didn't mean to say those words " he apologized and kookie came with three Popsicle's "what happened? "he asked and yoongi nodded as nothing.

Kookie gave a Popsicle to yoongi and then started to nag deciding whether to give me or not so I need to interfere between " so you hate me huh, you only gave that to your brother and not me" I said and he looked up at me " would you like to have one Mr Jung " he asked unsure but I nodded happily and he gave me one throwing a bunny smile. " kookie you can call me hoseok  with that title I feel old and it's like some business shit" I said as he laughed "what business would you have with us Mr Jung ~" yoongi said with an eye roll "what ever business you want Mr yoongi " I said with smirked which he observed and mumbled.

"so hyung are you going to come...home " kookie asked with cute face " I actually "before hobi could answer yoongi interpreted "he is coming...right, yes so now he'll park his car and come " hobi was about to say something but a squeal from a jumpy bunny made him smile, " Iam coming only if you all visit me " hobi said to which kookie rapidly nodded his head " we will ask jinnie ".

" OK now, both into the car please " I asked " we will walk " yoongi said in a monotone " kookie I'll talk to him but can you go in " I assured him and went away, I turned around to see yoongi glaring at me "now what made you grumpy " I asked "really your asking me that, your top three business man and taking a restaurant workers in your car" yoongi said. Now that hurts, I crossed my hands "is there anywhere written that top business shit can't pick restaurant workers " I questioned more like annoyed at a point. He sighed "it will become scandalous Mr Jung, why are you acting all stubborn " wow I had enough this household always rejects my offer "oh yoongi, thanks for your concern but I want some people for my self too, someone who runs for me but not my fans, someone who loves my visit but not my business partner, someone who is obedient but not my assistant ,I want someone who don't care about my status but shout at me for my mistakes, I hope you understand now get in the car yoongi"

Finally yoongi got in the car as we reached the he was the first to get out of the car,  jin hyung came out looking all worried "did you both kidnapped someone " he asked "nope but we got kidnapped " yoongi answered and hyung started laughing "oh boy I know he couldn't handle you both and throwed you back to me ". Now he has a true reason to laugh ,I came out of the car to see hyung shocked but then a smile rose up "that would really be truth if I was a kidnapper " I said walking along with kookie ." hobi your here " hyung hugged it felt good really really good "so you were the kidnapper. Jung the kidnapper" hyung laughed making me and kookie laugh along with him as I went in I saw chim and Rosié dancing?  That too for rhythms?  These kids. Before I could call them jimin turned to me and his eye smile broke out " hyungiee " I called out and hugged me oh how happy iam on myself for making them happy"dance with us please at least sing, Koo come dance " he suggested and that's how I  enjoyed my evening.