not what you think

Namjoon's pov
   I hate this tension between us and hobi "bro I need a boyfriend " I said looking at hoseok who's eating peacefully and he burnt his tongue oops. He looked at me like ' Bitch repeat that shit again ' I gave him a sheepish smile. And Tae was rolling on the ground laughing because of hobi. Really? Iam living with two drama queens "you Wha....what Mr? "he asked with a raised eyebrow. "I always love your reaction hobi "Tae hyung said massaging his now red cheeks. I hate them, I do with a passion.

Hoseok's pov
   Tae already said this to me but I wanna play with my brother it won't hurt right. "Iam sorry but you want a boyfriend and you asked me.....joonie, hey nomjoono maa baby " I said crawling towards him and his eyes widened while backing away "aniyo.....hoseokah Hajima " namjoon cried out to and I jumped on him strangling him in my cutie cutie hug and Tae was literally dying in the back.

Author's pov
     All stopped at once when they heard yoongi fake coughing. Hobi and yoongi pushed each other, Tae holding back the laugh. They looked at yoongi, his face had that "Iam disgusted " look. "wha.. Why are you here "namjoon questioned and yoongi took the bell which is there near them saying " well , look at your surroundings younglet's ....it was ringing continuously " and he turned to Tae who was in red painfully red "Mr Kim taehyung, you alone can have a separate booth, if it is uncomfortable here " and namjoon started nagging and hoseok joined him "it's not what you think " yoongi shurrged his shoulder and left the booth .

"that's embarrassing, hobi why? " namjoon yelled " hold on, Iam embarrassed too but how did that " hoseok pointed to the bell and looked at Tae hyung with keen eye and Tae have a guilty grin " nope, I didn't press that thing but just lightly patted it " he said rubbing his neck. "Bitch "saying this both jumped on Tae hyung tickling the life out of him and again yoongi came in with 'why me 's face and took his pen which he by mistakly left and went away without saying anything and closed the door "I ain't no going in again I Swear " he yelled and all three pushed away each other "just end my life please, not again "hobi whined "you get lost fucker aaaahhhh wae" Tae hyung said while fake crying.
After lunch, trio came out awkwardly only to yoongi with shocked and fake disgusting face. Namjoon silently payed the bill and started walking away but all three stopped when yoongi called them " Mr Kim, your phone you forgot it(pantting)careful sir". Namjoon smiled "thanks yoongi "
" yeah yeah just that don't use restaurants for satisfying those urges" yoongi said with a eye roll and left the place. Then again they saw jungkook judging the three while working. " jeez they are judging me " Tae whispered more like growled. "I need to talk with that cat faced boy " hoseok nagged " with whom " jin asked making the three jump.
"not you too hyung " hobi cried with a pout. "what me too? " jin questioned "and iam here to get your number so that I can arrange food whenever you visit " he continued. Namjoon gave his and Hoseok's number, jin gave a soft smile and ruffled hobi's hair who accepted it willingly " such a naughty boy you are but not in public sunshine "jin said leaving with a smile  at how all the three were shouting " it's not what you heard " and while blaming each other they reached the car but once stopped by a shout of the cutest angel to all three " chim? " hobi asked concernedly " hyungiee..let's play and let's have night out please and we'll " jimin stopped "chim...be careful paparazzi must be round they'll make it scandalous " hoseok warned which made chim pout sadly that baby just want hobi to be with them that pout made all three laugh hobi ruffled jimin hair "don't get sad puppy I'll come promise ok"chim smiled as they waved a bye to him.