just wanted to help

Kim's mansion
      Everyone were looking at jimin and jungkook who held their hands trying not to sleep but were dozing off earning smile at there cute action and rosié already slept on kookie's shoulder. " we will be leaving mom, chim will cry if he can't get enough sleep " jin said standing up. Mrs Kim turned towards her husband " look at those three, let's adopt them please " she commented and Tae hyung shouted " not...no " . Who wants their future husbands to be brothers, maybe others but not Kim taehyung.

Taehyung dropped them in their house and jungkook had to carry jimin cause that baby slept as soon as the car started eventually kookie joined him after a while Tae hyung came inside there room and saw them cuddling, he don't know why but he wanted to kiss them so he did, he pecked both on forehead. " twice " jungkook suddenly spoke making Tae back of a little "you've kissed me twice, I need a reward for not shouting on a complete stranger " jungkook continued with closed eyes and Tae smiled "then you'll get one in the morning for now sleep "he said and jungkook pouted "come on a video game won't hurt " he said "It won't but not today " Tae hyung said silently giggling "Bitch " jungkook said making Tae stop smiling, no one had ever tagged him with that one " what did you call me? " Tae growled " b-i-t-c-h" jungkook spelled it out and Tae grabbed his neck pulling his face towards Tae's face which made his eyes open " trying to test my patience koo" Tae hyung asked sarcastically "oh, yea wanna know the result" jungkook replied innocently " sleep " Tae made kookie lay back and jungkook smiled as soon as Tae came out jin was rubbing his eyes, jin tiptoes and pecks his hair"stay safe drive carefully " he said and Tae giggled like a kid in Jin's hold.

Author's pov
Peaceful night nay not the morning cause Felix was feeling all hot but when his hand touched Han, Felix completely woke up " fuck, Han.. Hey wake up you have fever " Felix said and Han nuzzled closer " Iam feeling nauseous and dizzy baby " he answered and Felix turned towards Bangchan " wake up Han isn't well " Felix said and Bangchan sleepy answered "sleep baby " ."Get the fuck up, Han is having fever " Felix yelled and Bangchan sat up rubbing his eyes ,he placed his hand on Han's cheek and his sleep ran away "i-I'll bring the doctor, look after him " he said running out and heard ' call others".

Skz's came into the room, and Minho was the one getting all worried and scared " Minho clam down " Han assured " but he-health " Minho shuttered which is as rare as red moon "IAm fine baby " Han said. " c-can you a-all move as-aside " IN asked and they gave him the way. IN  hesitatingly held Han's wrist after a moment he stood up smiling at Han " heart rate is normal, BP is low, little care and medicine is enough " IN said but before he could turn to Felix he was harshly slapped by Hyunjin and Minho pulled his face towards him angrily "do you think it's joke to play with sick people bastard" he said and IN started crying " iam-I'll leave sorry " he said and ran out, a moment of silence until a doctor walked in and Bangchan behind.

The doctor checked and stood up with a scoff "did you really called me this urgently for this? " he asked "you don't want to die do you " Minho growled "umm sorry, his BP is low, heart rate is normal ,medicine is enough " the doctor said leaving the room and Bangchan closed the door turned back with a smile " I got scared thank God it's... " before Bangchan could complete a slap sound occupied the scene "word to word was said by him Hyunjin and who the fuck you think of yourself to slap him, you all hurt him why? Your scaring him goddammit " Felix said leaving the room, Hyunjin head to a side, Minho and others looking down, a confused Bangchan "won't hurt in explaining " was all Bangchan spoke out.

And there was Felix searching for IN in his room until he heard a sniffle sound from the closet, Felix felt really sad, it actually hurts him " IN...baby, it's me come out " Felix spoke and IN on hearing the voice came out and jumped on to Felix who hugged him back "hyungie.... They... I.. That's are bad.. They are... I just " IN was sobbing really bad and Felix was soothing his back "don't cry baby, they are idiots they don't know that you are intelligent, they are fools and they are bad " Felix spoke softly and IN hugged him tightly "I.. I just wanna help he-him hyung" IN said and Felix nodded "I know shuu, they don't deserve you baby " Felix said but then IN was pulled away from him into Bangchan's hug. IN didn't speak " baby are you okay...sorry I wasn't there to stop " he said, Bangchan pulled back to notice a red hand print turning into purple, a cut at the end of his lips, what hurts the most was IN flinching at his feel of   touch, just the feel. IN was pulled behind Felix " don't touch him, don't come near him I'll speak about this later now go out " Felix said but Bangchan tried to speak only to get a glare. Bangchan nodded his head and looked at IN who was hiding behind like a child who got scared of monster.

After an hour Felix came in and shut the door calmly which is scary" baby " Seungmin was the one to talk but Felix stopped him" let me start and let me finish, you all ..always end up hurting him, he sobbed to sleep idiotic fuckers, he was chantting that ' I just want to help' why?" Felix said " iam sorry I was.." Hyunjin spoke but Felix showed his hand indicating to stop "no.. Don't be sorry I fucking tried to tell him that you all good every time you hurt him but you " Felix pulled Hyunjin towards by the collar "made him bleed that was the last thing I want to see on him " he growled out ,pushed Hyunjin away and turned around " Felix wait " Bangchan yelled and stood in front of him " wait what, Iam heading out just don't.. " Felix voice got muffled when Bangchan kissed him . Bangchan moved back " is he sleeping baby? " he asked and Felix yelled the word Fucker and ran out of the room. Cute he mumbled to himself and turned towards others "so you all want me to teach how to behave with them huh? " he growled making others gulp, a growl from channie is a warning shit. " get ready, they both will take care of Han " he said and others nodded their heads.

After a while Bangchan knocked on Felix door, the door opened and he got attacked by cuteness, Felix stood in front of him with two space buns and a pink blush ,Bangchan looked over Felix shoulder to see IN with a paint palette by he ran away on seeing him. Bangchan stopped Felix from closing the door " we are going to college, Han is in his room, take care of him baby " he said and Felix rolled his eyes " ever heard of fuck off and you are not ordering me okay " Felix's said and Hyunjin kissed him (poor boy) " you look innocent.. That need to be taken away, take care " he said and all turned inside the house when IN came out of the kitchen screaming like a dolphin " what's wrong?  " Felix asked " that brid eat my pancake and now it's fighting for more " IN said       " you gave your food to a brid " Felix asked almost astonished by the latter. 
" it was staring at me, I don't want to be a meanie soo" IN  said innocently "is the brid inside ...christ " Felix facepalmed himself ."is it burning baby " Seungmin asked IN who was about to close the door .IN looked up "it does ,in deep hyung was true you'll don't deserve " he growled and closed the door right on face. " he growled " Bangchan spoke out "now he will be more tantrumised" Hyunjin said and others just signed. After a while Felix went into skz's room to check and Han asked him to stay, with a weird emotion that made both IN and Felix end up in skz's room.

Your's Lovinglyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें