strong Man jeongin?

Author's pov
       The whole college was interested in the fight that was happening between some random girl and Felix and why?  That random girl proposed Felix who rejected it saying he won't love anyone untill IN finds his love. This made the angry that Felix choice IN over Her , so she furiously throwed water on IN's face making Felix burst in anger. Hyunjin who came to ask Felix about missing Minho who was probably petting stray cats was shocked on seeing Felix slap the girl on the face.

"you nasty bitch how dare you ?" Felix was about to slap her again but IN held his hand " hyungiee slapping a girl is wrong " he said and the girl shouted " don't touch him you faggot, oppa please " she began crying
"say that again, you fucker what did you call him? My baby is fucking beautiful and your nothing compared to his toe, bitch don't cry and fight me you little piece of shit " Felix yelled but IN stopped him "hyungie don't fight " IN said " Felix stop " Hyunjin said and started looking for his boyfriends "where did these idiots together vanished? " he mumbled to himself. "o-oppa you got angry on me because of this idiot right " she said and raised her hand to slap IN but Hyunjin held it in mid air "what the fuck is wrong with you? " Hyunjin growled while throwing her hand down. " Iam asking you the same " said a voice from behind making the three turn behind to see Mia standing with her arms crossed.

"why are helping that nasty bitch and don't touch that Australian rouge's hand, if you're brothers find out your help they'll be sad about you " Mia said. "you called my hyung rouge? " IN asked angrily, " you called him nasty bitch" Felix growled, " my who will be sad? " Hyunjin questioned confused at once. " I did call you both so? " Mia said like challenged.

IN stood in front of Felix making Hyunjin and Felix shocked, heck the whole campus was shocked. "what are you?  A Korean rouge?  Listen here I'll leave you if you comment on me but don't come near my hyung " IN said making Mia scoff " Iam scared, first protect yourself than save your hyungie " Mia said .everyone started laughing expect Hyunjin and Felix, like IN, jeongin stood to protect Felix was their dramatic inside was shouting.

IN turned towards Felix " hyung do you love me? " he asked out of blue that both Hyunjin and Felix at once yelled what, " do you love me, like a lover? " IN asked with tears forming slowly and Felix was shocked to speak which made IN a crying mess " why hyung? Why don't you love me? If you don't love me then why do protect me? Why do you respect me like Iam human while no one does? If you don't love me why do you end up in trouble because of me? Is-is that because you see me as a brother or just a stranger with weak past, i-i feel no, I feel safe, secure and confident because of you, please hyung answer don't look at me with hate after I-i only have " IN started hiccuping but he did not move his eyes away from Felix, Felix finally answered the questions thrown on to by IN and answering it to himself he understood that IN is his and he belongs to IN.

Felix gave a smile and gently kissed IN who kissed him back, Hyunjin and Mia were shocked but the whole campus started cheering them
"I love you too baby, but I thought I would be the one to propose you first " Felix said and IN giggled until he heared Mia clapping " that's not how you protect ,both fucking faggots " she said and IN stood in front of her " say sorry to my hyung Mia " IN said out angrily, if it wasn't this scene Felix would have IN pinned to wall by now.

" don't say my name out of your dirty mouth and this faggot here " Mia couldn't complete because she was met with IN's hand, the slap was so strong that she did a round and fell on the ground. This made everyone gasp including skz and Jikook who entered the scene unknowingly but on time.
"apologizing was easy right, don't come near someone I love, if you want to name someone like that give those awful names to your boyfriends not mine and I won't spare a word that can hurt my hyung " IN warned which made skz's and Felix smile .
IN dragged Felix away from the scene everything was silent until jimin clapped "I like this side of my baby brother, don't you think Koo " jungkook nodded his head " Iam shocked but she deserves it so yeah " he said and walked away to there classes.