Medicine

Author's pov
     Skz's were now in a medical room, Bangchan in front of IN who was arranging some medicines . IN slowly started doing the first aid and everytime bangchan hissed with pain, IN would hold his hand whispering 'it's okay, just a minute ' or ' sorry '.

" thanks jeongin " Bangchan said " you should have slapped her back, why you didn't? " IN asked gently applying some cream on the cheek to not get bruised "that was really sudden " Minho said " I wasn't able to react " changbin said in a pout "shut up walrus, when did you react fast huh?" Seungmin sassied and IN broke into a smile but then got back his poker face which Bangchan noticed "ouch " Bangchan yelped "is it paining, that monster " IN mumbled as Bangchan smiled "it's hurting but not on there" Bangchan said and IN became concerned "then where? " he asked hurriedly. Bangchan held IN's hand and lead it towards his chest and held it there "here? Are you having heart pain? From when? " that baby asked so cutely but other skz's face palmed at his questions " I don't know what to do with this thing " Hyunjin muttered "we apologize for our behavior towards you jeongin " Bangchan said and IN smiled " it's okay hyung, I have forgiven you'll..when you all came to look for me in that night " he said "then why did you ignore us and why were you so irritated? " Minho asked and IN stood up cleaning his hands "I just gave you the taste of your own medicine hyung, please take care " he said and walked away ,there stood skz's looking down not understanding how to react "well I hate the taste of medicines " Hyunjin commented.

And there was Felix all sad, pouting and whining like a baby making Jikook laugh at his cuteness "what's wrong Felix ?" kookie asked while ruffling Felix's hair "IN said, he'll go back to his room cause he have some work " Felix spoke and Jimin giggled "oh boy, if he has work let him do it now stop beinging a little baby Felix" jungkook suggested and Felix nodded like a baby whose parents are leaving him at day care , then skz's came into the class and occupied there seats, Bangchan sat beside Felix who saw a red wound but when he was about to touch it, Bangchan held his hand smiling "don't touch here but you can have the other cheek my baby applied cream with his soft hands you know " he said and Felix pulled his hand away with a ' what the fuck ' face and jungkook scoffed a little to bring there attention back.