An act

Taehyung's pov
    Wow hobi hyung nick named a person not like he don't but not this early "you nick named him " I asked curiousity is a Bitch too. Hoseok smiled "yes I did cause he started huffing like a mad pup when I didn't call him something cute he love it and I love giving him that " he answered calmly.

Author's pov
  And namjoon was busy admiring the owner who was scolding jimin for running and stopping them but stopped scolding when he saw chim mumbling something with a pout that made the owner break into a smile and kiss his forehead 'oh how he love that motherly gesture '.
As the three reached the house Tae started explaining every fucking detail that happened which made hoseok whine and he snuggled close to Mrs Kim. "aww my poor sunshine " she says ruffling hobi's hair "sorry to trespass, but I love how jin ended the life of hobi " Mr Kim said laughing at hobi and namjoon ,Tae started to imitate Jin's iconic lines " I hate them both " hobi groaned and Mrs Kim laughed "aye...stop being meanie to my fur ball".

"so off for a month hoseok " Mr Kim asked making hobi sit straight "yeah, actually I finished all this month's work so " Hoseok's Mr Jung voice trailed out. "hoppa...drop me near my work emergency please "Tae hyung asked and hobi of course stood up "and nammy Mr kang called you, finish it for once and all this time it's getting really annoying " Tae said in an irritating tone "I hate how he still wants you as his son in law even though you refused him " Mrs Kim continued "I talk with him mom don't worry " namjoon said adjusting his blazer.

Mr kang's office
  Namjoon was in the elevator when he saw a hand stopping 'the about to close door' but smile came up he saw jin entering "oh Mr Kim namjoon "jin greeted smiling "hello to you there, work I see" namjoon spoke jin nodded his head and the door opened allowing a ton of people in making jin crush towards namjoon not completely but then a fat bag of food with formal shirt and pants got in making jin totally buried into Namjoon's chest.
"sorry "jin whispered and looked aside cursing them but there was namjoon admiring Jin's face the pout on his full lips, the soft baby skin, hodded doe eyes but then had to control a groan when jin was completely stucked to him. The urge to hold Jin's hip to make him stop moving was high like a drug, oh how he prayed to make the door opened ,honey god listen's the door opened.

While leaving jin turned to namjoon and started apologizing namjoon gave a smile "it's okay but... "he leaned near Jin's ear and whispered "your perfume is so addicting sweet "saying this he left a flustered jin who's ears were getting red but a small chuckle left his lips when he saw jin doing breathing exercises. Cute.

His facial expressions changed as soon as he entered Mr kang's cabin.
" welcome Mr Kim nam.." before he could finish namjoon spoke "to the point " and Mr kang laughed "I like you for a reason your really forward "
"Mr kang I have a boyfriend, I can't marry her" namjoon spoke "namjoon, say one thing that is less in my daughter and more in your so called lover " Mr kang questioned. "Aish how can I marry a lesbian "he thought but Mr kang spoke again "you need your partner for what you do"he said smirking "and I said I have mine" namjoon growled and Mr kang laughed " where, can you show me your imaginary boyfriend ".namjoon looked around don't know how how to overcome this question but then saw jin looking like a lost puppy.
Namjoon's 148IQ started working he yelled Jin's name that made the poor soul to jump but came In near namjoon "Mr kiiii"jin  got hugged and namjoon whispered "act along, please jin" he asked with an unknown pout and pouting always make jin weak.