crazy!

Author's pov

     It wasn't  akward but jackson was kinda uncomfortable not knowing how to hold bambam who was constantly moving on his lap "okay mark sweetie how about you kiss ....me" bambam said and mark gasped " what?" he asked ,"what?" hoseok reasked the question "what?" namjoon continued " kiss already" Taehyung said earning a smack by hoseok ."baby come ,don't waste my time" Bambam said and mark gave a nervous giggle " can i just drink" mark asked "bitch come" bambam said more like warned . Mark nervously bite his lips and crawled towards bambam on his four . It was a true turn on for both jackson and bambam  , mark looked at bambam with soft eyes and turned at jackson "are you comfortable with this ?" he asked and jackson loved how soft and sweet he asked consent but before he could answer mark's jaw was Pulled towards bambam's face " dare was for me,not him" he said " if you say so" mark smiled and softly kissed bambam's lips.

Now..now who want soft shit maybe you but not bambam . He like risky and passionate shit , he bite mark's lip who whinced in pain as bambam gave a passionate,hungry kiss . About jackson? Not even god can save him, two sinful yet prettiest creatures were making out on top of him. Finally for namjesus sake mark broke the kiss and gave a quick peck on jackson's nose and whispered a sorry . Jackson quickly grabbed a beer and gluped "sorry if you felt uncomfortable " mark said concerned and jackson smiled shaking his head saying it's okay. " jackson right drink a beer in less than a min ,i dare you " mark said sitting back . Bambam took a beer and gave it to jackson while taehyung was checking the time. " boy are you full why are you moving? " bambam asked as jackson blinked " sorry but can YOU stop moving " jackson said bambam sighed and pulled jackson's hands around his waist with an eyeroll while jackson was feeling the smooth skin and curves under the shirt bambam was wearing.

"they are on heat" namjoon whispered to jin who slapped his thigh "shut up joon " he said and kookie came out of the kitchen " did i miss something?" he looked around the room" i sure did" he came into a conclusion ,he shrugged his shoulders and broke the cookie into pieces handing one to each . He is a chef okay and sometimes chef do mistakes maybe this chef did a big one that jin had to yell " why is the cookie salty jungkook?" he said " i hate cookies now" mark cried onto yoongi's shoulder who immediately throwed the cookie away . Jackson ran out and came back " sorry i had to throw up" he said and bambam sat back on him "why did you add salt?" tae whinned .
" in the recipe it was like add a pinch of salt we can't pinch salt so i just added a spoon" jungkook said in a baby voice "A spoon for one ,holy god" jin yelled and everyone present there slapped there head expect tae,he was enjoying a sight of a bunny fidgeting his fingers " hey can you give me a beer ,i need to take off this salty taste" jackson asked Bambam who did as he was told. " i'll take hoseok ,he is kinda drowsy?...." yoongi said and namjoon pointed at guest room " so if the game is over ,I'll get " bambam stopped talking when he saw mark drinking his thrid beer " bitch iam not going to take you back to home if you get high on alcooo.." he couldn't further continue as he felt like he was slipping he move back into jackson chest " how is it?" he asked making jackson furrow his eyes in confusion  "my skin beneath the shirt " he smriked as jackson mouth dried . Bambam had enough as mark was about to take his fifth beer, he tried to snatch it away but his breathe hitched  when a strong grip on his waist pulled him back . Jackson leaned on his shoulder " protecting you from falling down " he said in a low voice . He gave bambam a beer to drink but bambi rejected it cause he had very low alcohol control but after some cute pleadings from jackson he took one and guess what? He is drunken really badly that he started shouting at Jackson for being rude on offering him to drink "boy now i have to take you to the room" mark groaned and pulled bambi towards him " hey handsome save me from this beast he is high rising me" bambam pouted  "he is what?....oh he is harraesing you" mark sighed and pulled bambam out who pulled jackson along with him.

The next morning bambam woke up cause the sun was throwing shines on him. He heard mark's voice humming ,he smiled to himself and turned around . Then the mess began both jackson and bambam yelled like teen who got stung by a bee. Jackson stopped but bambam still shouted on noticing no shirt on him. " why are you naked ,why am i here and why are you looking like that?" jackson asked .' like that' here reffers to mark who was in a cute oversized sweater paw with shorts and messy hair.
" you don't remember anything " he asked both as they shook there head as no . Mark fell on his knee's and cried covering his face " i told you both don't do it ..bu-but you both (cries) i gave my virginity to liars" he said crying and bambam went beside him " it's okay baby ,remove your clothes" he said and mark backed away " what?" mark questioned "remove your clothes so that i can see my marks on this smooth skin ,what's done is done let's start now freshly" bambam said moving closer "bitch move" mark yelled probably scared and bambam started laughing .

There was jackson thinking about what he had done that made an angel like mark to cry . He felt guilty poor him someone go help him. " idiotic bitch of ass" mark yelled " sorry baby, i would never force you even in my dreams,our First would be the most memorable" bambam said as mark giggled when he got lifted up by bambam as his legs Encricled bambam's waist "but then your looking really fuckable now how about we start practicing for future" he said looking mark up and down .

Mark laughed and when they turned back ,they saw jackson pale " you scared him" bambam commented "sir it's just a prank ,you were so poliet with me expect this bitch here and you did no harm sir " mark said in an assuring tone "the-n but why is he half naked and why iam tucked in this blanket " he asked " ooof..first bambi  hates sleeping with shirt on and i removed your shoes why don't you check in first" mark said and jackson hurriedly checked and sighed in relief . He got down the bed " you both are crazy " he commented " your just not fun" mark said "how do you know~ how do you know he isn't fun huh? " bambam teased " bitch, you're a Prevert ass " mark slapped on bambam's chest "stop being this cute ,i don't wanna rip this sweater it looks costly " bambam said as mark gasped and wriggled in his arms as bambam  put him down " well,then mark that tattoo on your thigh is freaking hot but that looked hotter when your bambi bite it right " jackson smriked and bambam looked at mark who smiled while nibbling his lips " and bambi ...your collar is glowing with my mark on it " jackson continued and mark checked bambam's neck and saw a purple mark " bye then,thanks for the  hostage and thanks for that (point's at hickey)" jackson said and walked out to wear his shoes " i want him,let's keep him" mark suggested " for sure " bambam accepted. Mark ran outside " hold up,umm let's go to some amusement park" mark asked and jackson smriked "like a date?" he asked "no ,just to learn some fun"  bambam continued . Jackson looked at them ,they were looking at him like they were throwing challenging him "at 10 am ,3hrs for now get ready" he said and mark smiled " i like riding roller coaster" bambam beamed like a child " i see ,you like going up and down " jackson said making bambam drop his smile " it was innocent untill you decided to speak sir" mark huffed and jackson chuckled leaving the place. All he knew is he found the characters he is been looking ,the suprise is all characters he need were in both ,equally.