Ethernal Cutiee

Jung kook pov
" Finally ,I hate these rich rats they have fat pocket but still nag for discounts ".i stretched my arms and started to walk towards my bike.

Author's pov
Meanwhile ,the so called 'beauty ' of namjoon stopped in the mansion of Kim's and as soon as both got off the car they started auguring about food
"come on hyung Iam 24 years old, I know when to eat" taehyung whined only to get ignored by his hyung. "are you listening to me Mr. Kim namjoon ?" taehyung shouted. "yes, Iam and Tae talk to mom about this"namjoon shurged his shoulder
They were arguing until they heard their mom's voice. "why are you both fighting in front of my house kids? ".

"mom why the heck did you arrange that delivery shit"taehyung asked while glaring at his mom. "watch your mouth taehyung " a bass low growled voice made both brothers to stand straight. It was their dear father, "heard your missing your meal and your mom was concerned about you. Are you that lazy to eat Tae? ".

"Iam not lazy ,Iam busy dad"taehyung nagged. His mother giggled while neatly parting his hair.
"Tae bear, for mom please ". Taehyung
looked at his mom like a baby tiger cub with big pleading eyes. "okay~ but mom hyung is laughing at me " .

Namjoon stopped smiling and looked at his mother and then taehyung with shocked expression. "stop making fun of your baby brother, stupid bear " and she left all three boys including her husband to fight and die.

Taehyung's pov
Yesterday was a lit, but I am still against getting meals by someone one like a notification between online meeting or more like advertisement in our favorite playlist irritating and frustrating.
To make my day more disgusting ,the company which I rejected is calling me asking for one more chance ."phone's are irritating too"
and again I was receiving a call if phone is a living thing I will surely burn it with love but I finally picked up the call.
It was the register girl "sir, a boy aged 18 is"her voice was cut off by someone yelling "Iam 22 years old" and she continued with a giggle "oh 22 years old boy came with meals it seems "."let him come up to my cabin" I ended the call without hearing further response.
"hope it's that cookie and cream boy"

After few minutes my cabin door was knocked ,I allowed him without looking at him I don't know why my ego said not to look at him, the boy started arranging the food.
I heard a hiss sound which made me look up and I had a malfunction in my jaw again he wasn't the Bunny Boy but this boy is God sculptured idol, he was cute, not so sharp face with mesmerizing eyes, full plum lips which is poutting now, boppable nose and natural cherry blush on his cheeks and cute little hands there is no way he is a boy and then he spoke looking at me "your lunch is served sir ".
Oh come on his voice is too angelic, he can't be a boy God by mistake made him a boy. He flinched a little when groaned for getting all wimpy for him.

" what's your name "I questioned him he started biting his lower lip maybe it's his habit when he is nervous and why is he nervous? Because Iam Kim taehyung Duh! He finally answered "ji..jimin sir".god not only his voice, but his body with those feminine curves are ethernal. I hate when someone shutter but this boy's shuttering woke up the gay in me.