28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)

Start from the beginning

Tae usually stay alone in uni. as he don't want to make any fake friend but still many boys droll over him from the first day he entered the University and most girls just envy him thinking he is just a attention seeker but did it ever effect Taehyung? no!..so he just stay away from everyone sitting in the back of the class alone....but everyone are not same who can just hate someone from far right?

So there is Yoon Seung (random name) University's bad boy at first he just wanted to have Taehyung for his body but after many tries when Tae still rejected him he feel humiliated and then started bullying Taehyung like insulting him in front of everyone, making teachers to scold Taehyung....he even tried to harm Tae physically but got stopped by his friends warning him about Tae's bodyguards who always stay behind Taehyung everywhere except inside the class...

Yoon Seung had enough, he was running out of his patience with every passing day, he was frustrated seeing Taehyung roaming freely in university like everyone when he himself can't do that....coz whenever he try to humiliate him Tae always shut him with his sassy replies causing students to laugh at him instead....he was the university bad boy and no one ever dared to look up at him but now everyone is back bitching him because of Tae...well that's what he thought so....his ego was hurt badly so now he decided something....

"Are you Jeon Taehyung?" A girl asked Tae who was going towards the cafeteria with two bodyguards behind him and Tae nodded his head confused.

"Ahh its so-someone is calling you near janitor room, th-they said they are your f-family and want you to meet them....a-alone" the girl said the last word eyeing the bodyguards who were giving her a pointed look.....Tae was suspicious why that girl was shuttering but when he saw her looking at his bodyguards he thought she fears from them so he nodded his head and start walking in other direction but....

"No you stay here I'll be back soon" Tae said to bodyguards who took a step to follow him.

"But sir we-"

"I said stay here so means stay here until i come back" Tae command cutting one of them who tried to speak and went away leaving two of them to stand straight on their place and the girl was standing there awkwardly.

Tae walked close to the janitor room in complete silence as no one really comes to this area so it is more likely abandoned area of University....Tae felt something is off and when he stood in front of janitor looking around he found no one....he thought that maybe the girl was pranking him and just when he turned to go back a hand was suddenly placed on his mouth with someone dragging him backward so Tae started yelling with wide eyes but his screams was muffled by the palm on his mouth....

Suddenly that person pushed Tae after some time and Taehyung turned back to yell at that person but sigh irritatingly when he saw Yoon Seung standing there with a dirty smirk on his face..

" *Sigh* what do you want now? Don't you get tired with your daily darma?" Tae asked irritatingly but then he looked around and saw they were standing at a different narrow coridor which made him confused because he never knew this kind of place in his University.

"Now who will gonna save you huh? Tell me almighty Jeon Taehyung" Seung asked leaning on a side wall still smirking at Tae who again sigh.

"Look I don't have time for your bullshit ok, just get aside so i can leave" Tae said pinching his nose bridge.

"Oh still so confident huh, i like it but let's see how long will your confidence last" Seung said with his smirk widening.

"Just move aside and let me go you idiot" Tae yelled and stepped forward but Seung immediately stopped him by placing his hands on Tae chest who widened his eyes at the touch and Seung was surprised to feel soft plumps beneath his hands so he squeezed Tae's chest.....who pushed him instantly and slapped him hard on his cheek.