28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)

Começar do início

Soon the cries turned into sniffing and in no time he fell asleep in Jimin's lap who was running his hand through his hairs.....JK was just looking at Tae sitting in front of them and when he saw Jimin nodding his head he turned towards the others who were still standing with fear in their eyes.

"We will meet again when Taehyung himself will tell me everything" JK announced looking at the dean who nodded his head wiping the sweat on his forehead......

"I'll ta-"

"Where is my baby" Jin's loud voice cut JK's works in between causing everyone to turned towards the door where standing a very worried looking Jin with a calm looking Namjoon behind him....JK then turned towards Jimin who just smiled nervously at him causing him to sigh loudly....and Jin's loud voice also caused Tae to wake up.

"Eomma?" Tae asked sitting still sleepy....

"Yeah my bear why ar- oh my good what happened to your cheek baby?" Jin asked cupping Tae's face who pout with tear forming in his eyes again and soon he started sniffing causing the family to panic.

"Eomma we will talk at home" JK announced picking Taehyung up in bridal style who was sniffing but yelped clutching on him strongly.

"We are not done yet and don't even try to run away....and yeah one more thing your son here will be my guest till then" JK said back facing everyone and leave with Taehyung after giving Namjoon a last look who nodded his head.

The family was just praying to see their son alive again but oh only if they knew tsk tsk....JK exit the office and looked at the bodyguards who were standing there with head low....

"And you two meet me at the basement" JK said in a dangerous voice holding Tae securely and the bodyguards gulped thinking it's over now but....

"Don't" Tae said making JK to look at him with a raised brow.

"Don't punish them please it was me who told them to stay away" Tae mumbled looking down pouting and the bodyguards looked up at him with wide eyes....oh my god angel still exists they both think at the same time.

JK sigh knowing the other's stubborn ass so he again turned towards the bodyguard who again hung their head low not daring to look at their boss eyes.

"Fine then i'll deal with you later" JK announced and left with Taehyung in his arms.....Tae slept during the car ride resting his head on Jin's lap so after reaching home JK made him sleep in his room and everyone decided to talk about this matter only when Tae will wake up.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Later everyone gathered in Taehyung's room at night and now Jin was sitting in front of Tae cupping his face with Jimin and Momo sitting beside them and others were standing except Hobi who was out tonight for some mafia stuff......

"Tell us bear, what happened there?" Jin asked caressing Tae's cheek which is now less swollen but the hand print was still there....Tae was pouting all the time he then looked around and shook his head looking downward which made Jin sigh...

"Everyone go and have your dinner I'll join you guys later" Jin said looking at them sensing Tae's discomfort to which everyone nod and went downstairs leaving Jin, Tae and JK who didn't move a inch from his place looking at Tae continuosly hands folded on his chest.

"Baby now please tell me so that i can punish that duckface right?" Jin said still cupping Tae's face who nodded his head looking at JK who was looking back at him.

"H-he-"

⚠️Mention of Abuse Ahead⚠️

**Flashback...