Unexpected Meeting

In the final battle in volume 8 when Weiss carries Jaune to the portal to safety while Cinder is currently fighting Winter with the power of the winter maiden. but when Cinder see's them running towards the portal and use's her fall maiden to shoot at them with the first hit stop's them on tracks when she fire's the second one on the ground exploding beneath them both of them get hit while Jaune gets his aura shattered while Weiss falling into the abyss while Winter tries desperately tries to save her sister but she was too late now that weiss body is now dissapates into gold dust.

Meanwhile in the anti void

Error!San's is just chilling watching undernovela when he hears a human girl falling into his anti void that in which suprise's him that no one would come to this place without someone using portal's and goes to the human girl to investigate this unexpected arrival.

Weiss: Ughhh where am i?

Weiss wakes up and see's a white void of somekind and see's strings above her with hearts that is attach to the strings and she she's a couch of some sort and a portal that is a tv of somekind.

Weiss: Umm where the heck did i end up!?

While she's Complaining unknown to her she is being watch by Error!Sans Carefully examine this human.

Error!San's: This human girl is wearing somekind of clothing that i have never seen and her hair is white and her weapon she's holding is somewhat intriguing none the less i must destroy this anomaly so i can continue watching the show.

Weiss Pov

Weiss was looking around this endless void without a way out suddenly she saw a Black skeleton with blue scarf and has pink red slippers with strings in it and his body is filled with Error's and his clothing is red and the skeleton hand's are red non the less and his eye's are that concern Weiss she see's the right eye is a small white eye and the right eye is a big yellow eye with blue mix with it.

Error!San's: Human is it not nice to meet a new friend said in a evil way.

Weiss Pov: Weiss see's that what he said and is afraid to answer but she unsheaths her Myrtenaster to attack Error!San's But is quickly gets stringed by Error!San's Strings.

Error!San's: Jeez Buddy You really are weak.

Weiss: Who-who are you!?

Error!San's: Since you are about to die by my hands ill tell you who i am before i end your pathetic life anomaly trash.

Weiss Pov

Weiss was confuse on what he said.

Weiss: Anomaly? what does he mean by tha- Aughhhh!!!

Error!San's: Silence Human! now my name is Error!San's and i will be the last thing you see before you die. but before you die what is that weapon you possess its intriguing to me that i might use against my foe.

Weiss: Never! i will never tell you filthy skeleton!

When Weiss said that Error!San's is in rage that someone insult him.

Error!San's: How Dare you! screw this your gonna die!

Just as Error!Sans's uses his strings on Weiss, Weiss felt something that she hasnt felt

PAIN

Weiss screams but as the strings is about to kill her, her aura begins to glitch out and at the same time she touch one of Error!San's strings and she's beginning to see code's in her eye's then a random portal appears both Weiss and Error.

As Error dodge the random portal Weiss was sucked in the portal leading her to the unknown.

Error!San's: What the frisk was that!? why a random portal suddenly appear on this anti void? no matter atleast i can go back watching my show that portal will lead her to her death with my strings too.

Just as Error!San's is about to go back to his couch to his show he doesnt realize he just created an anomaly stronger than him that in time he will regret killing that human.

Chapter End