Her

A/N: I'm super excited for your reactions for this chapter. Lemme know what you think! Feedback makes me feel loved ;)

*Language warning*
___________

BTS had been back in Seoul for about a month after their abrupt departure from the US. Or at least, Yoongi was pretty sure it had been a month. It was hard to gauge the passing of time when he was inside his studio all day.

After the discovery of his soulmate bond, and the dream he had seen his soulmate in, he had been struck by the need to make music. So, practically as soon as they had landed, he'd ended up going straight to his Genius Lab to do it. Naturally, the others had protested, telling him he should take a break, but he was far too restless to listen to them. Namjoon was able to guess the source of his sudden inspiration and managed to convince the others to let him go.

But his lack of interaction with the other members in the last few weeks had resulted in him still not telling them about his soulmate. Namjoon and Hoseok knew already, of course. Which would either make telling the others much easier, or much more difficult. He wasn't sure which, and he was putting it off.

But he was especially worried about how Jimin would react. Because his mark was crossed out and faded, he knew Jimin's soulmate was dead. And although Jimin didn't like to talk about it much, he also knew that it had happened when he was relatively young and hadn't even met his soulmate yet. Which was why he was so sensitive about soulmates; he would never get to meet his.

So Yoongi resolved that he would find the time to take Jimin aside and tell him individually, instead of springing it on him suddenly along with the other members. But staying in his studio, he was as much avoiding having that conversation as he was working on his music.

Unfortunately, his uninterrupted solitude did not remain uninterrupted forever. The company was getting a bunch of new technology put into all of the studios. Which included Genius Lab. So for the next few days, he had to find somewhere else to work. Which, given the size of the company, you'd think would be relatively easy. But the number of people working in those studios was actually quite big and finding a free one was more difficult than it would seem.

But, as luck would have it, there appeared to be one available studio. Apparently, its primary user was a morning person, so Yoongi stuck to using it at night in order to avoid getting in the way of the other producer.
But time has a way of slipping away from you when you get into the zone. This was why he was incredibly surprised and even a bit startled when the door to the studio opened to reveal another equally surprised man.

"Oh, hello," the newcomer said, bowing to Yoongi on instinct. It was a bit difficult for Yoongi to reciprocate the gesture, as he was wrapped up in a blanket, sitting curled up in the studio chair, but he made do by dipping his head to the man instead.

They stared at each other for a few moments in awkward silence before reality finally caught up to Yoongi. He had been working all night, so his brain was lagging a bit, but when he noticed the time displayed on the computer, his mouth fell open.

He turned back to the man, clumsily standing up as he apologized. "I'm sorry. I was working and got caught up in something and didn't watch the time. I meant to leave before you got here, but I just completely forgot."

"Oh, so you're the one who's been using this studio?" The other man asked, after he waved off Yoongi's apologies with an 'It's fine.' He was dressed far better than Yoongi, clad in brown dress slacks and a cream-colored sweater, while Yoongi was wearing an old hoodie and sweatpants. The other man's dark hair was shiny and combed out of his face, which made Yoongi glad that he'd worn a beanie, as his own dyed-blond hair hadn't been washed or brushed in at least two days. It was definitely not his ideal state to meet someone new. But what can you do? "The company told me someone would be using it, but they didn't tell me who. I guess now I know why."