"Umm yes hyung I loved it."
Jimin was looking at hobi from mirror. But latter face was bit gloomy and sad.. he doesn't know what happened to him suddenly.
Finally the trio reached to their mansion and went inside tiredly..' namjoon went quickly to his room because he had extra activities and projects so he didn't have much time.' He was bit busy with his works.
Hobi and jimin both are heading towards their room jimin was didn't averted his gaze towards hobi he was observing him so deeply..' from university onwards..'
When hobi entered into room jimin held his hand and asked him questions.

"Hobi what happened..? I'm watching you from university ending onwards you suddenly became so silent and gloomy what happened just tell me..' Jimin asked him worriedly

That's it when jimin asked him with concern voice hobi turned around him and hugged him and crying silently in his embrace.

Jimin felt tensed ..' when he saw hobi's outburst..'
Hobi what happened why are you crying..? Tell me something happened..? Tell me he asking him worriedly..'

T..tae..

Jimin didn't understand why hobi said tae's name..'

Haa tae..' what happened tae tae hyung..?

T..tae..taehyung was my crush he's the one which I'm searching for him...' crazily..
Jimin eyes widened when taehyung was his crush.

W..what jimin was totally shocked when his crush was taehyung..'
then he pulled away from hug and looked at him with shocked face

"You're joking right..' jimin asked him..'
"Why would joke on this serious matter Minnie it's true taehyung was my crush ..' hobi said with teary eyes.

B..but.. he had boyfriend hobi..' jimin said in low voice.
Hobi shut his eyes tightly and calmed him self. He can't take it anymore he feeling pain in his heart so badly..' he love him to core..' he thought he's love of his life.. but he had boyfriend which they're both are getting married soon after the graduation..' his heart was felt heavy pain. And the time he doesn't want to spoil their lovely relationship. And don't want to be part of third wheel in their relation. But how can he live without his crush/love..?

Jimin understand hobi's situation., he was crying along with him. This is the worst thing happened in first day of college to hobi..' does he want to be happy..? For seeing his crush after freaking 2yrs or does he be sad for he was in relationship with someone else now..?

Hobi please stay strong..' I already told you before right..' don't raise your hopes on him. Now see he already in relationship. Now just move on hobi.

Hobi heart broken into million pieces when he heard jimin's words.
Hobi didn't said anything further. His heart sank down he lowered his head down and tears are dripping down from his cheeks..'
.
.
.
Now jimin and hobi sat on the big comfy couch in their balcony and completely lost in their deep thoughts..'
than first jimin break the silence and he started to speak with hobi..'

"So what you decided..? Hobi..

Hobi sighed heavily and started to speak to him..'

"I don't want be part of third wheel in their love story" he said with hurt voice and lowered his head..'
jimin heart clenched when he saw best buddy face.

They're really deep in love I can't ruin their relationship.

Jimin giving smooth circles at hobi back to comforting him..'
"But one thing I want from him. Hobi said lowly.
Jimin furrows his eyebrows and asked him quietly..

I just need his friendship.. Minnie..'

Jimin looking at him confused looks with his innocent looks.

I want to be his friend. I want to stay near him. I want to hear my name from him. I just want to be his best friend. But I won't confess my feelings to him never..' trust me jiminiee I won't ruined their relationship..' just I want to be his side until he get married. Than I will completely buried my feelings from him. I won't ruin their beautiful relationship.