Jimin was listening carefully his words..'

Then while I'm crossing him I noticed something which his flowers are fallen..'
then I picked his flowers and gave to him..' then i didn't saw his face which it's covered with his mask.

After that what happened..? Jimin asked with curiosity tone.

Normally I continued my walk then I got call from friend and talking..then I tilted my head back and looked into the car.. then I saw his face ..' it's my crush..'
Finally I saw him after long time...' hobi said with cheerful smile.

Wooowww..' jimin said..

Hobi was remembering his handsome face..' while telling the Whole story

Jimin observed his face expressions and he planned to tease him.
Offooo my hobi was fallen in love..' jimin said with teasing tone
Long time before..' he said I low voice..'tears are slightly rolled in hobi eyes
Jimin was shocked his smile dropped off when he saw hobi eyes filled with tears..'

H..hobi.. he held his hands for try to comfort him.

N..nothing it's happy tears..' hobi said while wiping his tears..'
Jimin hugged him and caressing his back soothingly.

Everything will be fine hobii aa..' don't worry finally you found your crush..'
Yeah I searched so many places for him minnie..' even I too don't know how many places I searched for him..so finally he's in Seoul.. I can't believe this..' I don't know what to say..'

Why did You developed so much hard feelings on him hobi..' he didn't even know you..' but still you didn't gave up..' I'm really impressed by your feelings hobi ..' jimin said with proud smile with hurt face too..if anything happens please be strong..' I can't see weakness in you hobi aa..' jimin said with worried voice..'

Don't worry Minnie I will take care of it..' he said while caressing his chubby cheeks..' then he got up from the bed..' and went near to the jimin's drawing table..' and sat on his chair.

I will help you hobiaaa..' we both can search for your crush..' even I will say to namjoonie hyung too..' then we can easily find him. Jimin said with cheerful smile.
No minnie don't say to anyone..' I don't want to make a big issue..'
Don't say to joonie hyung.'
But why he asked with pouty lips..'
I don't want to make burden to u all..' we can search for him but don't worry destiny will be make it us one..
as your wish hobiaaa..' but my full support is to you hobi..'
thank you minniee..'
Jimin smiled at him..'

then hobi eyes laid on some drawings papers..which it's placed on the corner of the table. Hobi took those papers and looked at them intensely..
The drawing was jungkook's figures..' jimin drew him amazingly with full of adoration so the final out put came so perfectly..'
at first for hobi didn't understand..he was confused why jimin drew some random man pictures..'
he was looking all those drawings..'
if it drawing was one or two papers he can leave it but it's piles of papers..'

Minnie whose these drawings..? Hobi asked him curiously..' then jimin looked at hobi and his eyes land on hobi's hands which he held his jungkook's drawings.

Hobi was looking at jimin's expressions without blinking his eyes..'
jimin didn't like to hide anything from his hobi so he said truth..'
he's my senior hobiaaa..'

oohhh... hobi said with teasing tone. Smirk plastered on his face

Why did you drew him these many pictures...huh..?

I don't know hobi..' I like to draw him..'

he's so handsome and soo so beautiful..' hobi looking and said by remaining drawings..'