Operation 1: Risking Our Lives

Sero pov

Well I've already made dinner I announced to Tenya my boyfriend who was doing school homework which I hadn't even started yet. Mhm smells good I'll prepare the table while you call those two soon to be lovebirds Tenya said with a chuckle. Who would've predicted both our best friends would like each other romantically I said. Well they could different shade it with us Tenya said placing his arms around my face and gave me a quick peck on the lips before he left further into the kitchen. I walked upstairs checking my messages or what I'd like to call the latest tea. As soon as I reached to their room I knock at first but there was no answer, I was getting annoyed at them and burst the door open to see Kaminari and Shinsou cuddling with each other. 

A/N - ✨ Klance moment  ✨ I'm just using the pose

Sero took a picture of them while silently fanboying

Sero took a picture of them while silently fanboying. "Wake up lovebirds dinner is ready" I yelled out. The two got up clueless of what happened. The both turned to each other and stared intensely. I knocked on the door loudly to remind them about dinner. The two got out of bed and followed me down. Tenya smiled widely and said dinner is ready. We were seated. It was silent until Shinsou spoke up. We can go to Michio tomorrow I heard he is launching he new book and signing it, it starts from 12 pm. We would have to be early since the line would be long Tenya said. Then why not we find a easier way to do it? Kaminari stated. How do you plan on doing that? I asked. Sero and I can line up in the long line while Iida and Shinsou find a way to talk to him easily without him being distracted Kaminari replied. That would work if only there weren't any bodyguards there Iida said sighing. I looked at Kaminari and knew what he was planning before I could stop him, he was already explaining his plan further. Hello? There is something called as one of the advantages of the hero's license he said waving his license card. I spat out my food and yelled out "ARE YOU INSANE?!?! THAT COULD GET US EXPELLED DUMBASS!" Well what choice do we have here Sero, we've gotta take the risk it is our only chance Shinsou said. He is right the due date is tomorrow Tenya reminded me. I sighed and said if you guys are planning on doing this I'll help out since I brought myself in this situation and I'm not backing out. Operation Risk Our Lives is on! Kaminari said like we were in Mission Impossible we made the whole houses echo in laughter.