She Finds Out

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Voldemort screamed, and Harry fell. He then turned to me.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

I woke up kicking, gasping for breath, drenched in sweat. Hermione looked over to me. "Y/n," She said.

"Just a dream, just a dream. He's not dead, I'm not dead, it's almost over. Almost over." I mumbled to myself. I got up, knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep any more after that. I got my robes for the day and took a shower, wanting to get all the sweat off. When I was done, I took the map and went down to the common room.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I said, and the map unfolded, "Messrs, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs, Padlet and Prongslet are proud to present, The Marauders Map." I opened it and searched it. I know I won't be able to find Uncle Prongs, he's in the Room of Requirements, it doesn't show up on here. I searched and found Lily Potter with Severus Snape. I sighed, Moms ok, she's safe with Snape. I looked and found Moony where he's sleeping, also safe, and Padfoot was here with me. I found Harry in his dorm. Everyone's ok. I spent the rest of the night here, with the map, thinking about how everything will hopefully be at the end of the year, Padfoot will be free, Harry will be home, and my friends will be able to come over during the summer. A plus will be Malfoy will have the shame of knowing he's related to me. Peter will be in Azkaban, being tortured.

At some point I felt arms wrap around me. "Nightmare?" I heard Padfoot ask. I nodded. I thought then occurred to me.

"What if someone comes down here?" I asked, panicked.

"Right now, I don't care. My daughter is hurting, and I'm going to help." He said. I smiled.

"Thank you Dad." I said, and hugged him back. We stayed like that, and after a while people started to wake up, and Padfoot had to go back to dog form.

"Hey, you ok?" Hermione asked, being the first one downstairs.

I nodded. "Mischief Managed." I said, and tapped the map. I went up to my dorm and put the map away and got ready for classes. It went by pretty fast after that, Gryffindor got a lot of points in Defense Against the Dark Arts .We surprisingly didn't get many taken from Snape, probably thanks to Mom. A dementor attacked Harry at his first Quidditch game, and because I'm back up, I couldn't go see him for a while. He got some chocolate and was fine, thankfully. Soon enough it was time for the first Hogsmead trip. I wasn't going to go this time. I was going to stay here and have fun, watch the Marauders Map. I then saw Harry with Moony and went up to the two. I wore my Gun's and Roses T-shirt, ripped black skinny jeans and a leather jacket, with my hair down.

"Professor, I think two of my closest friends are keeping secrets from me. Big secrets." Harry said. I stayed back a little.

"Why would you think that Harry?" Moony asked.

"One of them has been sneaking out almost every night since we got back, and the other is keeping her secrets. I'm worried, particularly about the first one."

"You don't need to worry. I'm sure everything is fine"

"Ok." Harry said

"Hey Harry." I said. "Hey Professor."

"Hey Y/n" Harry said.

"So, how have you two been doing this year?" Moony asked

"Good." We both responded.

"Professor, is there any way to get rid of a Dementor? To protect myself?" Harry asked.

"Well yes, there is a charm, but it is very difficult. I have been thinking though, with your reaction to dementors, and your blood, I should teach it to you, for your own protection."