Back to class

I was woken the next morning by Hermione, who was shaking me violently. I opened my eyes and glared at her. "Give me that look all you want but you need to get up." Hermione said. I groaned and rolled over. "If you get up you can have food and see the dog." Hermione said. I shot up so fast I fell on the floor and flipped Hermione off when she laughed. I got up and got in my trunk for my robes. I got dressed and ready rather quickly. I did my hair in a messy bun with a few loose strands in the front and a cat eyeliner look. I then went back into my dorm and found the spot where I hid my energy drinks. I got two white monsters out. One for me and one for Ginny since she was up so late. I opened the butterfly cage and Mom landed on my shoulder. Hermione was waiting for me by the door. I grabbed my bag and we left for the common room. When we got down there I saw Ginny rubbing Padfoot and he was giving her kisses.

"Hey Ginny, here." I said and handed her the energy drink. She looked at it. Hermione laughed knowing what it was, being raised by muggles. "That's something called an energy drink. It's what it sounds like. It'll give you more energy since you were up so late." I explained. A look of realization crossed her face and she looked at the can again.

"How do I open it?" she asked.

"Here. You slip your finger under this and pull up." I said, showing her how to do it with hers. When it was opened I handed it to her and she took a sip from it. Her face lit up.

"This is good."

"Yup. I drink these things all the time." I said opening mine and drinking it. We finished the drinks while we were waiting for Harry and Ron. Padfoot came up to me and started licking my face. When he settled down he laid his head in my lap and I scratched his head. Harry and Ron finally came down and Padfoot lifted his head. "Hey y/n/n, hey Mione." Ron said.

"Hey Ron, hey Harry." I said. I drank the rest of the monster and threw the can away.

"Hey guys." Harry said. "Where did you go last night Y/n. I was worried and Ginny was about to go looking for you. Hermione got her not to but she really wanted to... Did you give Ginny a monster?"

"Don't worry Harry. I'll tell you the same thing I told Ginny. I just wandered around the castle and read. Nothing happened. And yes, she waited until I don't even know when, for me to get back." I said

"Ok." Harry said. "Oh there's the dog. He wasn't here yesterday." Harry added. The dog ran up and put his paws up on Harry's shoulders and started licking his face. Harry laughed and scratched him behind his ears. Padfoot started thumping his foot and fell over. We all laughed.

"Let's get to breakfast before everyone else gets the good food." Ron said. I nodded my head vigorously.

"You two are ruled by your stomach." Hermione said.

"What? We have a big appetite." Ron said.

"And Y/n, no coffee, you already had a monster." Hermione said.

"But," I started but Harry cut in.

"Remember what happened in first year. And last year."

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said stubbornly and crossed my arms.

"So you didn't blow up a potion in Snape's class 'just for fun?' Both years." Hermione said. The dog barked, probably laughing.

"Both times you had a monster and coffee. Not again." Harry said.

"It's fun. It keeps me up." I pointed out.

"It makes you a lunatic. Although it was funny to see Seamus' face because he's the one who always blows stuff up." Ron said. I then noticed Dean heading towards the portrait.