1

"Her power..."

Present time
Hanae was walking to the guild,you were wearing a dark blue kimono with spider lilly's around the hem of it with her red hair being up and done into a bun, it's already been a month since her  last series of jobs that she went on, when she was an her way to an island, she  got a call from Makarov, she didn't know why she were told to come to the guild but that irritated her alot since she was already  busy doing something else.

At the guild
Hanae walked into the guild, everyone was eyeing her and keeping quiet
"Mira i'd like to get a cup of black coffee"
"Sure Hanae, coming right up"
Well mira was making her coffee she walked over to Makarov
"so gramps, why did you ask me to come here, I was already heading somewhere else"
"I Understand that but the S-class trials are coming up, In a week and i want you to test the new members, since laxus isn't here, i want you to take his spot"
"Fine, whatever,i better get payed"
After she was done talking to Makarov, she  walked back over to Mira
"here you go Hanae"
you handed her the money

Everyone  in the guild gathered around at the stage for the big announcement about the S-class trials
"In accordance to the fairy tail guild's time honored tradition, I will now announce the participants for this years S-class trials"
Everyone started cheering
"Please be quiet everyone"
"Shut up and let the master finish talking"
"The trial this year will take place on tenrou island, out guilds sacred ground, the strength you possess inside, your character and your hearts, these are what I considered well making my selection and I have chosen 8 participants"
"Natsu dragneel"
"Gray fullbuster"
"Juvia lockser"
"Elfman Strauss"
"Cana Alberona"
"Freed Justine"
"Levy Mcgarden"
"And mest Gryder"

"Although 8 wizards have been selected only 1 will emerge victoriously, the trial will begin in 1 weeks times, for the benefits of our newcomers let's tell the rules"
"Each member will choose a partner, and you can choose to train with them leading up to the trial"
"Observe these two rules, well choosing your partners #1 your partner must be a fairy tail wizard and #2 your choice cannot be an S-class wizard"
"We will review all the details once we've arrived on tenrou islands but know you'll have to get past erza and Hanae to claim victory"
"And I'll be doing my very best to weed out the rest of you beside them"

Makarov continued to talk more about the S-class trials and what they are
"Quit your bellyaching the 4 of us had to take this trail, it's only fair you have to as well"
"The 8 participants I've named earlier and their chosen partners meet at the port of Hargion, 1 week from today, so get to work"
"Tch, what a big pain in the ass"
After they were done talking, Hanae  walked off stage and went to the job board and picked some jobs for themselves for 3 days instead of a week.

3 days later Foosha Village:
Hanae  were walking up the mountain that was in foosha village, you walked in a little house on top of the mountain
"I'm back"
"Hanae"
"Big sis"
Ace and luffy both  hugged her
"Here ace, I got you a little present"
they pulled out a bag that was in your scroll and pulled it out
"Here Ace, I know that you're going out to see soon so when you do, I want you to wear this hat!"
The hat is orange with some added little accessories
"As well I do have my vivre card attached to the hat, do you remember what I told you about them?"
"Yes of course, Thankyou! I love it"
"Here luffy I also got you a nice red vest so you can also wear it when you start traveling!"
"Thank you! I love it"
Both ace and luffy hugged her, Hanae was the oldest out of ace and luffy and because of that she was also given responsibility, if Dadan or garp wasn't watching then they were.