Chapter Twenty Two

James POV
Almost everyone in the school funnel into the bleachers other then the football players who sit in the locker room.

I start to get changed stripping and keeping my eyes respectfully to my self.

"Could you maybe change somewhere else?" Some guy on the team asks.

"Just because I'm dating a guy doesn't make you suddenly attractive," I shoot back.

"Jeez I just wanted to keep my teammates safe from your prying eyes," He says elbowing one of the teammates.

"Then maybe you should keep your eyes to yourself, Payton," I say with a venomous smile, "I see you eying up Lucas,"

He goes a stunning shade of red at that.

"Oh I'm sorry was me leaving supposed to remove one more distraction from you getting dressed so you don't sprout another hard on from staring at Lucas's ass," his eyes go scared so I lay off a little.

"I'm just fucking with you man," I say putting him in a headlock that would be considered joking to anyone else. But both Payton and me know it's a warning.

"I'm not a jackass, I'm not going to out you," I mutter quietly in his ear, "but you better keep yourself in check,"

I see that no one else noted the fear in his eyes when I started to talk about his infatuation with Lucas. The really think I'm just fucking with him.

Lucas comes over and pats him on the back.  I wonder if he knows. He actually doesn't seem to. He seems completely oblivious.

"Damn your boy toy really hasn't changed you James," I laugh at that.

"No shit,"

They all pat me on the back, with a laugh.

I finish putting on my shoulder pads and walk out of the locker room, leaving the entire situation behind.

When I walk out my eyes immediately travel to where Noahs sitting, squished on all sides by the other players girlfriends (there's also one cheerleaders girlfriend but no one really talks about her, people still talk to her though and that's exactly what Noah's doing right now). I walk over and the girls part so he can be closer to me.

He looks over to see the commotion and excuses himself from his conversation and smiles at me, he starts walking over when a random chick from the crowded who clearly doesn't: A. Use the internet. B. Listen to rumors. C. Believe in gays. D. Go to our school.
Whistles loudly.

"James which ones yours," She says with a flirty smile.

Noah frowns, obviously irritated by the ignorant girl, and walks over with an eye roll, he then leans down from the bleachers and kisses me. I smile into his lips and pick him up and bring him closer, he makes a startled noise. I think sometimes he forgets that even if he's taller then me, I'm much stronger then him. Audible gasps from some of the other schools spectators. He leans in I wrap my arms tighter around his waist while he looks down on me.

When we pull away he smirks.

"I don't want you keeping my sweater in that nasty ass locker room,"

I laugh, and turn around. An entire team worth of both disgusted and just uncomfortable from the blatant PDA football players are watching us. I run back to grab Noah's hoodie. On my way over a loud girl yells after me.

"That was pretty Toppy of you James," The girl who lost the bet earlier calls.

I laugh and throw a middle finger behind me.

"Shut up,"

The entire bleachers erupts in chaotic laughter.

Noah's POV
James reappears with my hoodie and tosses it to me, before running out to the field. I don't pay much attention to the game it's self ,just what James is doing. Which is sweating and- Winning? I think, getting tackled, and tackling.

I stand and cheer with the football players girlfriends and trust them not to misguide me.

At a particularly rough tackle directed at James, I wince. The entire group I'm sitting in yells foul along with the bleachers so I start to get worried. When he stands up he looks a little dizzy.

His entire team guides him to the water break area. He takes off his helmet and blood trickles down the side of his face. I jump the bleachers despite the protest of the people around me. I dab the blood away with my thumb.

"You alright Love?" I question.

"I'm fine," he slurs, I look closely at the wound, "No, I'm alright,"

His eyes are dazed.

"Let me play this game," and then I'll stop it's almost over.

"I think we should go to the nurse," I say quietly in his ear.

"After this game," He slurs back.

"Alright," I agree reluctantly.

He definitely doesn't seem like he's In a great state but I don't wanna have this turn into an argument.

He try's to hide his stumble back to the field. Even his teammates look worried. I tap my foot nervously.

"He'll be okay," The girl I was talking to, Rosa, the cheerleaders girlfriend, try's to comfort but even she doesn't seem a hundred percent sure.

It only turns my nervous tapping into anxious pacing back and forth. The fellow SOs of the football players look to me empathetically obviously understanding what I'm going through.

He does finish the game, hell he basically wins it for his team. He does all the footballey things I couldn't even start to name.

And his team seems to think the same thing seeing as they start to lift him and he takes off his helmet you can see the red stain diluted slightly by the beads of sweat dripping down his face, in his blond streaked hair and helmet padding, and grins happily, before his head bobbles and he goes limp in his teammates arms. They almost fumble him but one of them catches my stare and quickly catches him helping prop him up.

A/N
Ha you stupid fucks (no offense) it's almost over only a few more chapters to go and then I can start my next project, which I've actually already started plotting out.

Pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee vote and comment it actually makes me grin more then my gf does when she remembers to fucking text me.

That's all...

Byyyyyyyeeee <3