Chapter Thirteen

James POV
Some how my friends always get to my house in like twenty minutes, it doesn't matter how far away they live they always get here quickly, so I'm not surprised when they arrive.

"I brought booze," Sean yells holding up a bag.

Emma smiles suspiciously.

I gesture them inside. Noah limps into the room, grabbing a beer.

"Where's Julia?" Liam asks looking around.

My gaze drops and Noah comes forward.

"She's a crazy bitch so he broke up with her," Noah says sternly leaving no room for questions before settling on a love seat, I join him.

An explosion sounds from the kitchen reminding me Tyler has an unfortunate fascination with my microwave.

To be fair it is indestructible, I drink the beer I'm holding set it on the side table, and walk out there.

"Tyler please stop putting things in my microwave," He'd obviously pregamed.

"It's fine," He says, he had put a balloon- wait no not a balloon, in the microwave.

"You better clean that shit up," I say with an eye roll.

He starts to peel it off the sides of the microwave, laughing manically whiles he's at it.

I sit back down.

"Cards against humanity anyone?" Noah asks.

"Why do you keep doing this," I laugh.

Noah shrugs and Alex grabs the cards.

We play for a while but once we're sufficiently hammered Emma throws out the idea of playing truth or dare and everyone agrees to do it.

It starts pretty normal, with dares like: "Give a foot massage to the person on your left" and "What's the worse advice you've ever taken" but it only went down hill from there.

"Noah," Emma says with a sly smile.

I give her the best 'Do not' look possible, but she smiles instead.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he says with a drunk grin, I briefly wonder how much regard he has for his safety in this state but my head empty's when I hear the dare that Emma spewed.

"Sit on James lap,"

Damn it I thought she was nice.

Noah's POV
My eyes widen in surprise, how does everyone seem to know. I suppress the blush around his not particularly accepting friends.

"Okay," I say with a well faked nonchalant shrug, "How many turns," I try a challenging gaze.

"The rest of the game,"

Okay that's a little long, I settle defiantly into James lap, it was a little difficult with how short he is.

"Can we switch who's in whose," I say, "James is short,"

He looks offendedly at me.

"Two things; one you'll be hurt, two I'm not that fucking short,"

Emma ignores him.

"Yeah whatever,"

He struggles against me but eventually I set him right in my lap, it feels far more correct than me sitting in his, and he settles in anyway.

The game continues and James is dripping wet because someone was dared to throw ice water at him, Emma's watching us with a grin. Every now and than me and James take a second to glare seriously at her.

He starts to shift in my lap and at first it's not really a problem, but it definitely becomes one, when a warmth settles at my core, I grab his waist to get him to stop. Emma laughs maliciously.

James eyes widen.

James POV
A solid thing is poking me in the ass, I lean my head back on his shoulder to discreetly whisper.

"Please tell me that's your phone,"  my words run together a little.

"Well it's your fault for moving," he hisses.

"No it's not," I hiss back.

"I tried to tell you to stop," he says.

"Oh my god what is wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothings wrong with me," he says sternly.

I turn around so my legs are wrapped around his stomach.

"This is not the time," he says wide eyes at the motion, than his eyes sly, "Hey it's not just me," he says.

Shit, I guess it's a good thing I turned around.

"Oh shut the fuck up," I whisper back.

I rest my forehead on his shoulder.

We're lucky the rest of them are still absorbed in their game. It's Noah's turn to dare them and than mine.

"Truth or dare?" He asks innocently.

"Dare?" She said a questioning tone in her voice.

"I dare Emma to go grab the Carolina reaper sauce and the horse radish sauce from the fridge, mix some together and drink it,"

I high five Noah she hates spicy food. She does it and her eyes water.

"Truth or dare," I ask plainly.

She stares at me hopefully.

"Dare,"

I decided to relent a little

"I dare you to drink a glass of milk, and than dump ice water down your shirt,"

I down another drink.

She does the dare, happily.

They all stay another dreadful hour before leaving. Even Emma leaves with a wink.

"Skank," me and Noah call after her.

"So," I say drawing out the O.

Noah blushes bright red.

"Gay," I cough.

"Clueless," he coughs back.

"Asshole," I cough again.

"Dwarf,"

I realize I'm still in his lap and scramble off, and than kick him in the shin.

He tackles me and we roll around for a bit, we end up side by side.

"Y'know this is kinda the best outcome," he says his accent prominent.

"How?"

"You at least find me physically attractive even if not emotionally,"

I flick him in the forehead.

"Ow what was tha-" I lunge forward kissing him on the lips toughly his eyes widen but his hands sit happily at my waist, pulling me closer.

We pull away a moment, foreheads resting against each other's before he leans in again.

He runs his tongue along my bottom lip, and squeezes my ass, my eyes widen in surprise, and my mouth opens in a muffled moan.

Our tongues dance with each other, I put my hair in his blue hair, he inhales deeply.  We pull away again panting.

"So I take it not just physical attraction," he says moving one hand to my hair.

I roll my eyes and he kisses my forehead.

A/N
Should I make the book mature? I think instead I'm gonna do (if I do decided to include smut) I'm gonna make it a separate book and put the chapters in it, keeping this one not mature making the naughty scenes optional.

If you're binge reading this and it's late at night go to fucking sleep.

That's all :)

Byyyyyeeee <3