Chapter Fifteen

⚠️Trigger warning: Mentions of rape⚠️

James POV
I had grabbed the chicken so it's peeping and as you could imagine the teachers weren't too kind about it.

"Could you shut that bird up?"

"No pets in school,"

It's just a lot of problems. By the time we get to third period the bird is hyper and ready to play.  

"Noah it won't shut up," I point out glaring at the bird, but it's so adorable I can't stay mad at it for long so I give it some pellet's.

"Yeah but it's adorable," he says rolling his eyes, "So deal with it,"

Mrs. Turners not here yet so we have some time to mess around.

I push him and fall over launching the chick across the room. Noah catches me and we watch as the flightless baby bird flys, when Mrs Turner walks in and catches the cage.

"I see Meg has hatched," she says cheerfully.

Noah quickly let's go of me and I dust my self off.

None of the other kids eggs had hatched over the weekend, I grab some other kids egg.

"This one's not fucking fertile," I exclaim. This crazy bitch literally singled out us. I hand the egg back to the kid I took it from. She shoots me a dirty look.

"Well the other kids didn't have your mom," She says with a bored shrug, "I knew she'd go along with it, and she did from the looks of it,"

I text my mom to schedule a parent teacher meeting. Noah furrows his brows.

"My mom doesn't even know it hatched yet, did you think that women would go along with it?"

"Nope," She chuckles, " but she needs to go back to how she was in high school,"

Noah raises a brow.

"She was- chill if you know what I mean,"

"Oh fuck no, my mom did not do drugs," Noah says in disbelief.

"Oh she did,"

"Why are you telling us this?" I butt in.

"Why not," she says with a grin, "Any way is there a problem?" She says forcing the bird back into my hands.

"Who hired you?" I ask offended.

"Why did they hire you?" Noah adds.

"Who do you think," she asks completely ignoring the second question.

Me and Noah look to each other and don't even bother to suppress our shiver of disgust . She bonks our heads together.

"Ouch," Noah and I say rubbing our heads.

"Get your mind out of the gutters dumb ass,"

She wasn't that bad looking, and knowing her I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

She walks up to the classroom.

"How's everyone doing with their partners?" She asks the class. An abundance of groans sounds, but Noah just waggles his eyebrows at me. I kick him none too gently in the shin. He curses under his breath.

"C'mon guys, it's not that hard look at Noah and James they're bonding,"

It was a bad time to look over at us because we were glaring irritably at each other.

One of the girls looked a little closer. Gretchen I believe it was.

"James," She said in an annoying high pitch voice, "What's on your neck?"