Chapter Six

James POV
I wake up the next morning in pain- No that's not the right word for it- it's much worse.

It feels like my head is going to escape from my eyes, but when I turn to my left I see the long legged, fluffy haired, motherfucker that is Noah, but than I notice a trash can, and some Tylenol, he went even further and also put water on my side table.

I must of gotten up sometime last night because the trash can has some puke in it. I grab the Tylenol and some water and pop it in, and only than does it hit me, this use to be normal in a way. Waking up with him next to me, a cup of water on the side indulging my habit of waking up and drinking water.

My thoughts falter when the nausea hits me, I lean over and puke directly into the bucket.

The sounds of my pain must of awakened him because he groans, and sits up I immediately pass him the Tylenol and start to pass the water but he just eats one dry, fuck,I'm pretty sure he chews it.

I look at him with disbelief.

"What the fuck man?" I ask reasonably so.

"What time is it?" He asks groggily, looking at my alarm clock.

He gets up, it's 10:05.

"Get your ass out here, you're just gonna let me roam your house?" He says poking his head back through the door

I stand shakily, relying on the wall to follow him to the kitchen.

He grabs a pot of coffee off the coffee maker and pours me a mug as well as him self. He than sits down at my kitchen table and sips it grumpily. I add cream and sugar before joining him he grabs his phone.

"Shit it's been off all night," he turns it on, the room fills with dings, it doesn't stop for five minutes, he doesn't dare look.

I snatch his phone to see that there was ten from his mom three from one of his friends, Seven from another one of his friends, and one from his sister. Oh and thirty seven from a group chat.

"Dude that's like forty eight messages," I say half terrified.

He grabs the phone back and commences an speedy response to all of them.

"Shit, would you drive me home?" He asks frantically after a few more messages come in, "My mums gonna have my dick,"

You would think he's joking, his mom isn't mean or strict per say, just one scary bitch.

"Yeah man, no problem," I say, grabbing my keys.

***
We do not arrive quickly-

Traffic was hell- We caught every light- Almost hit four bikers cause they actually attempted to jump my car- Whilst they did succeed, they wouldn't of if I hadn't stopped. Plus I felt one get uncomfortably close to poor Casper. Noah had the balls to laugh while I rubbed poor Casper soothingly- so of course my response was (reasonably so):

"You deserve to let your mom take your dick,"

Which just made him laugh harder.

But the main point is- Traffic was so bad my headache came back, and by the time we got to his house I was banging my head into the wheel.

"Respectfully- Get the fuck out of my cat, you're like a bad luck charm," I say slamming my head into my wheel again.

"Oh, but darling we had such a nice time," he says sarcastically fluttering his eyelashes, "I'll see you tomorrow," he walks off leaving me to navigate the traffic back home.

Only a few seconds after I start to pull out of the drive way, he runs out of his house.

He starts to try to bang on the window but I roll it down so he doesn't damage Casper. He sticks his arm through, unlocks the door, and sits down.

"I've been kicked out, she says she'll let me back, once she's decided I deserve it," he says with a grin.

I get out of the car and walk to the door. I knock.

"NOAH I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME, YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURS- Oh hey James it's been a while since I've seen you," his sister says once she opened the door.

"Hey Charlotte- Shit you're a full adult now, but Noah is trying to come home with me, can you maybe convince your mom to keep him?" I say.

She laughs and than shakes her head.

"You've grown like a mother fucker, but no keep him, don't forget to feed and water him," she slams the door in my face.

I stand there in shock for a moment before walking slowly back to my truck.

"Shit, I thought we'd only be gone for a few minutes so I left the egg at home," I say fearfully.

"Well what's the problem with that-"

"I own a cat," I say getting in starting my car despite the protest and driving home.

We get home much faster, so I rush fearfully to the door and skid dramatically inside.

But sitting on the couch petting my cat sits Julia.

"Oh did you drop Noah off?" She asks with a gentle smile.

Noah burst loudly into the room.

"Nope, I got kicked out of my own house."

Julia gasps, she stands up and I have to slide on my knees to catch Charmaine Meow. It scratches me and hisses at Julia.

"You dropped my cat," I say pathetically.

"How did you get kicked out," she asks Noah ignoring me.

"I was late home," he says with a shrug.

"Yeah but why are you staying here?" She asks.

"Because it was on the way,"

"Guys it doesn't matter," I say.

"Yeah," Noah says smiling evilly, "want some Shepards pie," I gasp.

"No do not," I say aghast.

But they don't hear me, Noah guide her to the kitchen I hear muffled sounds of disgust.