Chapter Eighteen

James POV
Who does that. Hailey is heartbroken and guilty. We invite her in.

"You can fucking walk home," She spits.

Instead of being mature (which I'm not sure why I expected this to happen after tonight's events) Julia crawls in through the window.

"I'm not leaving until you drive me home,"

"If you don't leave I'm calling the cops." I state simply.

She stutters in that mean girl way, and than cusses me out in Spanish. Once she's gone I'm extremely surprised by a ring at the door, my parents shouldn't get home for another hour. Noah and I walk to the door to be greeted by a roughed up Adam and a less roughed up Felix. Behind them stands an unapologetic but noticeably more roughed up Sean.

"Sorry we looked you up on instagram, and we saw the picture,"

Noah and I look at each other in confusion.

"We didn't post anything?" Noah says rubbing my back.

Felix pulls his phone out of his pocket and shows us the photo of us kissing happily. I notice again the exhaustion that was lifted from our faces in that moment But the more pressing matter was the fact it was posted by my profile.

"She hacked his fucking account," Noah all but growls, pissed.

"Well on top of that this brat just keyed the word Fag into you drivers side door,"

"Sean what the fuck?" I ask kinda surprised.

"You gotta understand man I give no shits about you being gay I just want a fresh fuck and that's what Julia's offering,"

I roll my eyes, "You know this is the exact type of stupid shit you'd do for a good fuck,"

"No hard feelings," Sean offers hopefully.

"Oh no, all the hard feeling that's my baby,"I chuckle sarcastically, "but you're plenty willing to pay for the repairs,"

"But that's like 800 dollars?" He questions desperately.

"Bro does it look like I have 800 dollars hanging out of my ass crack?" I ask raising an eyebrow, "I'm still waiting for my insulations to come in the mail so I can insulate the wires to the radio,"

Noah chuckles.

"What are you laughing at you're about to have to drive to school in a truck that says Fag?" I question looking up sternly at Noah. My height- or lack thereof- takes away half the effect.

"He just hired and 800 dollar prostitute," He says hysterically.

"Also you guys forgot your chicken at the hospital and they called us to come pick it up," Felix interrupts with distaste- kind of- Noah is still laughing his ass off.

"Oh fuck, Meg," I snatch the chicken from Felix.

Noah is still laughing and its echoing through the neighborhood. Hailey walks to the door to figure out what all of the commotion was about only to spot a hysterical Noah collapsing on to my porch.

"You guys having a threesome?" Sean asked seriously, "Can we make it a foursome?"

"Oh shut the hell up," I say joining Noah in his hysterical laughter.

Soon everyone but Sean who just seems confused is laughing on the ground clutching their stomaches. Hell even my cat ventures out of the house to meow in agreement. I lean heavily into Noah and my parents pulls up to a group of teenagers laughing like it's their last day on earth. The first thing they notice is the word scratched into my car.

"Who the fuck-" Their angry confusion is interrupted by more intense less angry confusion.

"What on earth is going on right now?" My dad asks confused.

"Don't worry about the truck," I say through intense laughter, "Sean's gonna pay for the repairs,"

Sean looks over to my parents semi-indifferent because he actually does have 800 dollars, of non-necessity money. He was saving so he could buy an unnecessarily expensive ticket to a football game. He wanted a better seat. He can still get it a seat with the leftover cash but it'll be a little less good. Whatever it's his fault for keying my precious Casper.

"I saw you came out on instagram?" My mom questions.

"Does it look like I took that photo?" I ask still not over the laughter, "Julia hacked me."

Noah kisses me humorously on the forehead.

"Who's the girl?" My dad asks.

Hailey straightens herself in attempt to compose herself.

"Some innocent bystander," Noah laughs.

"Wish my parents were this supportive," Adam mutters.

The laughter stops suddenly. My mother turns toward him slowly.

"How old are you darling?" She questions.

"Eighteen?" Felix questions back.

"No," My dad stares fearfully, "You can't steal this kid,"

"James do you want a brother?" My mother questions me.

"Ma'am I'm flattered but they've come to terms with it, our relationship is not as good as it could be but it's better than it was." Felix rubs his boyfriends back supportively.

My mother curses under her breath and my father exhales a breath of relief.

"No offense, but we already have taken in some kid," My father says looking pointedly at Noah.

"I'd probably be allowed home by tomorrow but that's far less likely now that this has happened,"

"She never had a problem with me?" My mom questions irritated.

"No but she's gonna end up plotting the murder of Julia," He kisses me gently, "Wish I could join her,"

"You could," my father says hopefully.

"Be nice,"

"What this kid lost me 20 bucks," my dad says irritably but we all knew he wasn't serious.

Sean starts to back awkwardly out of the driveway.

"Oi," Noah says loudly, "Get your ass back here," He creeps forward.

"Here I'll PayPal you,"

It's only a moment before 869 dollars enter my PayPal. He chuckles at his own joke with the sixty nine and ventures into the night. Next to go is Hailey who just leaves quietly. Than Felix and Adam who leave, with a smile and a good night.

My parents leave the porch next I walk inside dragging Noah by the hand to my bedroom I cuddle into him and change my passwords to everything that has the same password as my instagram. Noah respectfully averts his eyes from my passwords to try and respect my privacy by burying his face in my hair. After that we fall asleep quickly in each others arms noses pressed together contentedly.

A/N
Never mind I was ungrounded same day I posted that chapter and I will be going back to my regular upload schedule! Horah. Sorry for the false alarm. I will on the other hand still try to keep more chapters prewritten in case of emergency so I can publish them easily with out having to type it out using an Xbox!

Thank you for 100 reads! Your support means the world to me and I appreciate every comment even if it's as simple as letting me know you read by typing an A at the end of the chapter. Like I've said before the wattpad read count is very confusing, and it helps a lot when you vote and comment to help me figure out how many people actually read and enjoyed it.

On top of that I'm willing to record my self reading the chapters and add them to it so that you can listen to it instead- tell me if you're interested!

Sorry for the long author note.

That's all!

Byyyyyeeee <3