Chapter 17

Bela looked at him when Mahir locked her with his arm and not knowing what he's upto.

That proximity they are right now sharing was already giving her chills down her spine while the fact that it's Mahir who volunteerly came towards her be it any reason gave her a kind of peace in her heart.

"Ma.. Mahir", Bela whispered

"Don't play with me Bela", Mahir whispered back in his husky voice

"And you don't try to seduce me with your this husky voice, it's doing something to me", Bela said looking down

Mahir looked at her surprised, he din't understand what this women infront of him is made of.. he till date couldn't understand when and how she reacts to things and now he din't know what to react to her.

"You are mad", Mahir stated

"I know", Bela smiled sheepishly at him

"You are crazy also", Mahir said

"Ofcourse", Bela grinned wide

"You are..", Mahir was saying when Bela interrupted

"Your wife also", Bela said only to see Mahir's reaction

Mahir looked annoyed at her, how much it hurt him from within, it now annoyed him coz how much ever he tried to make Bela understand that she can never be his wife she again and again is coming back to the same thing like a spring.

"Don't give me that annoyed look, I'm not your employees to shrug it off", Bela glared at him

"What will you do?", Mahir asked

Bela smirked at him and holding his arms, turned him around locking him between her arms.

"You dare not challange me Mr. Mahir Sehgal", Bela moved into him

Mahir widen his eyes at the contact of there bodies and looked at Bela of what she's actually upto.

Bela smiled looking at Mahir's cute expression, she raised her hand softly caressing his stubble while Mahir involuntarily closed his eyes feeling her soft hands on his cheeks.

Bela's smile grew wider seeing how her small touch is affecting him and slowly leaning onto him, she placed a soft lingering kiss on his right cheek making Mahir open his eyes at the very moment her lips made its contact with his cheek.

Bela smiled and left his room while Mahir was still in the state of shock still feeling her lips on his skin.

He softly caressed his cheek smiling of what just happened and all he could think is Bela's lips on his cheek again and again.

"Did she just kiss me?", Mahir smiled wide

"I surely did Mahir, when will you do though?", Bela said standing at the door step

Mahir looked at her embarassed not expecting her there. He couldn't believe his eyes seeing Bela being so bold, he looked at her surprised thinking if she really asked a kiss from him indirectly.

Bela smiled seeing his face and without further bothering left the room all smiling and jumping and fell on her bad hugging her pillow close to her chest.

"What and all you are doing to me Mahir", Bela smiled snuggling her face into the pillow

***

Mahir was at his office working in his cabin while he heard a knock at the door and found Yuvi standing there.

"Hey Bhai, I need half day off", Yuvi smiled wide

"For?", Mahir asked

"We are planning to go out today, and I have completed all the work for today and since there ar'nt any important meetings or such I want a half day leave", Yuvi asked