Chapter 16

"What's because of you Bhai?", Came a voice

Mahir looked up only to find Yuvi gawing at him with his predator eyes.

"Nothing", Mahir said moving ahead

Yuvi looked at him suspiciously, he knew something was wrong.. not that he wants to interfere, but he couldn't see his brother nor Bela like this roaming gloomily ignoring eachother.

Thinking to discuss it with Vish about it, he also went downstairs to drop Bela to her hospital.

***

A couple of days passed by and Bela was just gloomy thinking about how her life took a drastic turn in a span of few minutes.

Everyone noticed the change in her behaviour but none of them asked her any giving her needed space.

She got up determined from her place to know what's going on in Mahir's mind. After these two days she had millions of thoughts of running in her mind and heart and eventually she realised a few things.. well, better late than never.

From all the fights they had initially till all the cute looks they shared, she knew they had come a long way.

She din't knew how but was sure that he had occupied her heart in such a way that she couldn't think of anything other than him.

If this is what people called love, then yeah.. she loves him.

She stood from her place looking at his photo in her phone which she got from Yuvi the other day, a small smile crept her lips thinking of him.

"You make me feel all the butterflies I had never experienced Mahir.. you are the only one who make me think what to speak where otherwise I'm hell talkative..

It's just you where I become all shy yet being myself, I don't even know if I'm thinking right but I want you by my side Mahir.. I love spending time with you even when you speak very less, your presence is only something which makes me happy.. you just make me happy..

And probably I'm just choosing my happiness by choosing you.. you asked me that day right, that why I want to give us a chance, this marriage a chance.. it's coz my feelings and emotions for you grew so much that now I probably can't keep them to myself..

After all these days of our meeting, and these two days of missing you.. I know that I have fallen hard for you Mahir. I had fell in love you with, deeply and madly in love with you that now there's no way I can back off..

I Love You Mahir", Bela whispered caressing her phone screen

She kept smiling realising her newly built feelings like a love seek teenager.. she could never understand why people keep smiling like idiots but now when she's in the same place she knew love makes you do all weird things.

He's her first love, may be that's why she couldn't find her one so far.. coz he's the one for her, her only one!

"I'm dying to tell this to you Mahir, but you clearly rejected me on my face.. I mean what's even wrong with you?

I mean, I'm sure no girl would love you if you keep that poker face all the time.. and here I'm who fell for that only, how could you say no when so much happened?", Bela fummed thinking of his rude behaviour

"Okay chill, now think Bela what should you do? First I should know why he doesn't want to accept me.. whatever it is, I'm gonna get him all for myself.. i wouldn't let him go just like that, and when he's my husband why would I?", Bela kept thinking what to do