Suddenly Suho walks in next to Nari, a similar expression on his face.

"Please stop spreading rumors based purely on speculation!" Jugyeong continues before bowing.

"What is this? A press conference?" Seojun murmurs to himself, still in shock.

"It's so obvious!" They all scream back, not knowing just how much they are hurting the two love lives.

"Say something! Don't let them jump to conclusions like that!" Jugyeong whispers harshly.

Seojun suddenly slams his hand on the desk, shutting everyone up immediately. "Guys! If I hear you say something again, you're dead. I'm not dating Jugyeong...I'm dating Nari."

Jugyeong's head snaps to Seojun again, eyes wide. "What?!"

Suho's brows jump, his head snapping to the girl standing next to him who is now frozen in place, her eyes wide.

"Nari?!" The class screams.

Sooah turns to Nari, her mouth agape as she watches her friend stare back at her, flabbergasted. Seojun goes to sit down in his usual seat, irritated beyond belief, not noticing the way Nari slowly gets crowded, her eyes darting to everyone surrounding her as they shoot her unnecessary questions.

"How long?"

"Have you guys kissed?"

"I- uh..." Nari murmurs, getting smaller.

"Tell us!"

"Get away from her!" Minjun suddenly roars, making everyone jump. 

Nari turns to look at Minjun, grateful until she sees the glare embedded on his face. She throws her head back, not ready for Minjun's scolding.

"Nari, can we talk?" Minjun grits.

Nari shuts her eyes, "Yeah...."

· •

"So, when were you going to tell us? Hmm?" Sooah scolds, pinching Nari's arm. 

Nari hisses, pulling her arm away from the girl as Soojin, Minjun, Jugyeong and Sooah surround her on a bunch. "We're not dating!"

"So, why'd he say that?!" Minjun cries, Soojin chuckling at his behavior.

"Because we might!" Nari explains or tries to. "It's complicated! But we just started yesterday! How was I supposed to get the news out in a day!"

"It only takes a few hours." Soojin jokes, "Anyway, I think it's cute and even if we didn't notice, it was pretty obvious."

"I guess you're right." Sooah pouts, "All the bickering and gift trading was ignored I guess, I def thought it was going to be Minjun though."

"Grosssss" Minjun and Nari cry in sync. 

"Aw, don't say that Minjun's a catch." Soojin states, patting the taller boys shoulder who gives her a stick of his tongue in return, making her laugh.

Jugyeong sighs, "I'm sorry for all the rumors getting spread about Seojun and me, I hope you don't get mad..."

"It's not your fault, this school doesn't know how to mind their business." Nari comforts. "But, let's see if Seojun even gets to the relationship part."