048

TRAITOR

TRAITOR.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...❞

Jugyeong silently walks into the classroom, a sigh leaving her lips. 

"Jugyeong!" Sooah suddenly screams, making her look up with a curious expression, a frown forming when she looks around and see's the whole classroom chaotic and staring at her with shocked expressions.

"What is it this time?" Jugyeong cries, eyes shutting in annoyance.

"Congratulations!" The whole class screams at her

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Sooah pouts up at her friend, hugging her arm.

"Do we have two couples in the class now?!" One classmate screams excitedly.

"Is it true?" Sooah asks, a worried expression on her face.

Jugyeong almost has a heart attack, looking at the worried girl with an even larger frown. "I wasn't trying...to keep it from you."

Suddenly Seojun's goons run in before opening their shirts wide, showing off a certain picture that Jugyeong didn't expect in a million years. "Ta da!" They all scream.

Sooah laughs before turning to her confused friend, "We all heard that you and Seojun are secretly dating! You even took pictures and stuff!"

Jugyeong furrows her brows at her friend before looking back at the chalkboard and seeing the photoshoot that Seojun and she took together a month ago. She gasps, her hands flying up to her lips. "Me and Seojun?"

As if on cue, Seojun walks in with Nari trailing behind him, the two confused at everyone's rowdiness, pushing past his friends, he grunts. "What're you all doing?"

Chorong smiles before they all once again open their blazers, showing off the pictures of Seojun and Jugyeong, shocking both Seojun and Nari, who's staring at the shirts hard. Seojun almost has a heart attack when he turns to look at Jugyeong who's just as confused. Shutting his eyes in irritation, he turns to Nari, ready to clear everything up before he gets dumped on the spot.

Today clearly wasn't in his favor because suddenly Seojun is grabbed and brought to the front of the class to stand next to Jugyeong, his eyes stay on Nari who's staring at him with an unimpressed brow, her arms crossed as she pushes her tongue against her cheek, ready to see how Seojun's going to explain this.

Jugyeong and him stand in front of the class awkwardly now and Jugyeong takes the liberty of speaking up for the two. "We are just friends! Nothing more, nothing less!"