025

A L A R M E D

A L A R M E D.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

Seojun had lost the game against Suho unfortunately and Nari didn't get the chance to tell Seojun that he did great since she was getting dragged off by an excited Sooah. Hours had passed and the four girls were now at the concert before the end of the festival had arrived. There was a boy singing beautifully as Sooah spoke up.

"Alright back or front row guys?" She asks excitedly. 

Jugyeong sighs, "Actually I'm going to—"

"Don't you dare say you're going home!" Sooah pouts. Nari turns to look at a nervous Jugyeong with pleading eyes, wanting the girl to stay with them.

Soojin smiles, "Yeah c'mon lets go sit in the middle.."

Jugyeong nods with a defeated smile and the four girls move to sit in the designated area they had chosen. 

Sitting down, Nari watches the guy on stage finish up his song before speaking up. "This song isn't widely known but it's one by the late Jeong Seyeon who I was a big fan of. I bring you this song in memory of Jeong Seyeon who left this world a year ago."

Everyone clapped before the whole crowd slowly started swaying as the slow song began, the guy's smooth voice making it better. Nari listened to the song as she dozed off, loving the calm energy this whole concert gave. 

"Out of all the songs, why'd he pick this one?" Soojin speaks up disappointingly, "Han Seojun might start it up with Suho again."

The three girls turn to look at her, confused. Nari taking the initiative and speaking up. "Why? Is there a history between those three?"

"They were close, Suho, Seojun and Seyeon." Soojin explains before turning towards Sooah. "Didn't Suho tell you?"

"What?" Jugyeong asks gently.

Sooah sighs and nods her head, "Right, I think I remember something like that..."

Nari put the puzzle together and figured that the death of their friend had hit the two hard, she just didn't understand why they'd become enemies because of it? Wouldn't something like that only make you want to be closer since you only have each other at that point?

She sighs and decides to not meddle, it's not her business anyway.

Before she can relax, her mind snaps back to reality, finally remembering the voicemail she had anticipated for weeks. Standing up abruptly and startling the three girls around her, Nari sighs. "I'm sorry guys, I need to make a call really quick, I'll be back okay?"