016

W A Y P A S T P E A C E F U L

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Standing up from the seat leisurely with an irked expression, Seojun sighs in a tired manner. As soon as he stands up fully, Suho forces him to face him by grabbing both sides of his blazer and shaking him roughly. Everyone gasps again as Nari's brows jolt up in surprise.

Seojun smirks again as he looks Suho up and down rudely, "Are you serious?"

Suho's expression stays dead serious, glaring him down.

Seojun rolls his eyes, pretending as if he was bored. Breathlessly chuckling, Seojun looks to the side for a seconds, his tongue being pushed to his cheek before he looks back at Suho. Out of nowhere he shoves Suho's arms off of his blazer and lands a right hook on his lip. Everyone gasps, their hands flying to their lips as Suho stumbles to the floor, his lip busted and bleeding.

Seojun fixes his blazer with a cocked brow as he looks down at Suho expectantly. Suho stands up quickly and grabs onto his blazer, his fist going up, about to hit Seojun in the face. But he stops, his wide eyes unreadable.

"Hit me." Seojun provokes with a serious face, "Go ahead and hit me."

Suho snaps out of his haze and goes for it causing people to stand up from their seats, before Suho can get a hit in though, the principal is in the cafeteria yelling. "Hey!" He growls.

Seojun smiles jeeringly, his smile taunting a vexed Suho, but Suho stops nonetheless and lets go of Seojun's blazer harshly, making Seojun stumble back with a sneer. "What do you think you're doing?" The principal ridicules, all the students in the cafeteria immediately averting their eyes from the scene and scurrying out of the way.

Nari looks down at her tray quickly, avoiding the boys who are standing right behind her. "Back away from each other!" The principal demands fiercely. Jugyeong gulps as she stares at the two heavily panting boys. 

· •

Staring at everyone surrounding a hazed Jugyeong, Nari shook her head at their ridiculous rumors. 

"I heard you got asked out by both Suho and Seojun!" 

"Which one are you going to choose?"

"Tell us. Come on!"

Sooah stares at everyone with a slightly distressed expression. Nari can't blame her, though she isn't saying it outright you can tell just from her expression she's uncomfortable with all the people surrounding her friend and bombarding her with weird and personal questions.