007

P E N C I L F R I E N D S H I P

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 

Baby You're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

The class was chatting up a storm as Nari scrolled through her Stargram feed, her chin resting on her desk. From the side, she heard a soft sigh and turned her head to look at a frustrated Suho who was rummaging through his bag with furrowed brows and slightly pouted lips. For a so called sociopath, he had a lot of cute expressions up his sleeve. Cocking a brow, Nari grabs a pencil from her desk and taps him softly.

Looking up in alarm, Suho's face immediately hardens when he sees Nari offering him a sharpened pencil. As much as he needed it, he didn't want to get it from someone whom he barely knows. Slapping the pencil out of Nari's hand, he scoffed. "Don't offer me things I don't need."

Nari frowned. Yeah, he's definitely as cold and aloof as Sooah makes him out to be. Getting up, Nari picks up her pencil from the ground and shuffles back into her seat. Staring at the pencil, she sighs. Did he have to slap it out of her hand?

Suho looked to the side for a brief moment and felt a faint sense of guilt when he saw the girl staring at the pencil with a frown. Why did he feel guilty? He doesn't know her and he doesn't care that he probably hurt her feelings so why is he tapping her shoulder? 

Turning her head to the side, she's surprised to catch Suho's poker face and confused eyes. "Uh, sorry, give me the pencil." 

Giving him the pencil with a puzzled look, Nari laughs quietly to herself when Suho grabs the pencil immediately and faces the front instantly. Squeezing his eyes shut, he groans inwardly. "I don't know why you're so cold but it's okay to let your guard down from time to time around the right people." Nari mumbles silently as she turns to look to the front, hoping that he heard her.

Suho's eyes snapped to the small girls slumped figure. Fixing his already good posture, he cleared his throat awkwardly and nodded before letting out a silent thank you towards her. Nari nods lazily before she shuts off her phone and nuzzles into her over sized hoodie. After a few minutes of dozing off, she hears the door slide open and lifts her head to a position where only her eyes are seen and stares at Mr. Han before her eyes widen ever so slightly when she sees Seojun walk in suit.

Same class too? She was just unlucky at this point.

"Hello class!"